Head of Social Media
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 hours
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 5D, LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi St. Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229, Philippines, Makati, Philippines
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in a job related field such as Marketing or Advertising with at least 3 years industry experience.
- Must have hands on experience of at least 3 years in community management of social media pages and accounts of client brands and companies, preferrably in a wide variety of verticals.
- Must have experience in managing teams of 5 or more members of Content and Community Managers.
Team management tasks, including but not limited to:
- Developing of processes and frameworks necessary in carrying out the team’s social media content and community management tasks, and ensuring that the same are properly followed and implemented.
- Effectively guiding, coaching and mentoring of subordinates for maximum functional performance.
- Developing subordinates to succeed based on their career paths.
- As needed, handle at least one “house account” of social media content and community management tasks, including but not limited to:
- Developing effective content buckets, content calendar, and content plan for each social media platform (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.), as needed.
- Developing or helping develop a social media playbook for client brand being handled.
- Publishing of planned social media content.
- Responding to user inquiries on the account based on Frequently Asked Questions list.
- Escalating inquiries that are not on the FAQs to the proper personnel on client side.
- Escalating important issues or conversations on the social media accounts to relevant personnel on client side.
- Constant monitoring of the performance of the social media accounts based on established metrics, using available tools (e.g., Facebook Insights, other tools), and using said performance data to optimize future content.
- Ensure that subordinates implement legal policies and best practices for promoting the client brands through social media.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency in managing the community – monitor, prioritize, and respond in near real-time.
- Think creatively and strategically in all social media promotions.
- Ensure that subordinates follow the latest social marketing developments, monitor competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time as deemed necessary by immediate superior.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
The real value of digital marketing is in interaction. The ability to generate a response from customers—in real-time—is what makes it a powerful tool for brands and business. 5D Digital specializes in performance marketing. Beyond clicks and impressions, our commitment is to deliver leads, sales, downloads, and other concrete outcomes that matter to businesses. Specialties Digital Advertising, Content Marketing, Social Media Strategy, Content Creation, Community Management, Customer Service, Social Media Advertising, Performance Marketing, Applications Development (Web & Mobile), SEO, Digital PR Crisis Management, Email Marketing Website http://5digital.com.ph/