- Teach the English language to Chinese students online and evaluate their performance based on set guidelines.
- Prepare by reviewing our designed teaching materials before the lesson starts.
- Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the prescribed time.
- Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson.
- Handle level assessment and regular lessons.
You must be/have:
- Excellent command of the English language
- A graduate of any 4-year course; preferably BS Education major in Elementary Education, Secondary Education, Special Education etc.
- Must have experience in teaching kids or have interest in kids
- Experience in ESL teaching for at least 1 year (an advantage)
- Driven, highly-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate about teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
- A teaching credential or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent will be prioritized
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
You must also be:
- Patient and passionate about teaching
- Available to work during the hours of 2PM – 11PM
- Open to work on weekends
- Willing to handle special projects
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management and Coaching
- MS Office
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.