- Pasay, PhilippinesPasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design and develop new functionality for existing web applications.
- Coordinate with project staff to ensure successful completion of the project - directing, supervising, supporting, and coordinating the project to team members.
- Implementing and testing websites.
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Establish and guide the website architecture as well as automation (email, landing pages, etc.)
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Manage and maintain code deployments and hosting related configurations.
- Manage email, process flows and process thru CPANEL/webmail.
- Develop / Edit HTML email Templates.
- Graphic design
- Present design specs
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Stay up-to-date on technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.