Identifies and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultations with restaurant managers. He/she will conduct personnel development and monitor and evaluate training program effectiveness.
- Proven work experience as a training manager with a minimum of 2 to 3 years working in the field.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Must have impeccable English both written and spoken for reports and training manuals
- Must have a familiarity or thorough knowledge of food and beverages and dining etiquette
- Graduate of BS Education, Human Resources, HRM, or relevant field
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.