- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Graphic artists combine art and technology to create visually communicative designs. The work of graphic artists can be seen in magazines, advertising, book covers, album covers, restaurant menus, food labels, billboards, clothing and more. Traditional forms of art such as painting and sketching may be employed in creating designs, but much of the work in modern graphic design is performed using computers and image editing software.
- Male / Female
- Graduate of Communication Arts, GraphicsDesign graduate or equvalent
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Strong knowledge of graphic & visual Design principles, including layout and web production.
- experience in or working understanding of both pc and mac platforms.
- technical proficiency in adobe creative suite (photoshop, AE, AI etc.), and 3D software (sketch up or Maya)..
- Creative Thinking
- Graphic Design
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.