Work in Cavite: San Miguel Corporation, Hoppler, and CBTL Are Hiring!
Metro Manila is full of opportunities, but so are other places outside of it — like Cavite. Check out our jobs in Cavite in this week’s Jobs Digest:
Hoppler is the largest online real estate brokerage company in the Philippines. We are the first to combine an online property listing and brokerage services in the country. We are committed to link property owners, property seekers, and partner brokers, making it easier to search, buy, sell, rent, manage and broker properties in the Philippines.
Founded in 2004 under the name of HousingInteractive, Inc., we are a definitive source for renters to find their perfect home in the Philippines. In 2014, it has rebranded as Hoppler, Inc. (new entity with investment group led by the ELRO Corporation and the Elizalde Family), providing commercial and residential properties for sale or rent
We are looking for a Sales Associate who can:
- Assist the Pre-Selling group in setting up presentations, meetings and trainings
- Take care of the logistics for every event
- Ensure all marketing paraphernalia for events are organized
- Provide support for the brokers in the preparation and execution of the necessary documentation such as reservation documents, production reports and others
- Provide Finance a copy of these documentation and submit the request for Invoice
- Assist clients in accomplishing requirements for home loan application
- Organize schedule of the Head of Pre-Selling
- Assist in organizing the schedules of Pre-Selling Hoppler Associates
- Perform administrative and clerical works such as but not limited to answering incoming calls, photocopying, documentations, assists walk-in guests
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is one of the fastest-growing and loved coffee chains in the Philippines. What makes us different is our commitment to the finest coffees and teas. We only use the top 1% of Arabica coffee beans and only the top 2 leaves and a bud in our teas. That’s why everyone agrees that we have the best tasting drinks.
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Baristas in maintaining the quality of service and product. This position enforces all procedures in the absence of the Store Manager. The Shift Supervisor will fulfill any other duties the Store Manager or District Manager assigns and will represent the company in a professional manner
- At least 2 years retail management experience required
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed
- Able to organize tasks and shift schedules
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands
- Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and work with sharp objects
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to focus on distant and close-range projects
- Good leadership skills
- Willing to be assigned in SM Dasmariñas
We are also looking for the following:
San Miguel Corporation is one of the Philippines’ most diversified conglomerates, generating about 6.5% of the country’s gross domestic product through its highly integrated operations in beverages, food, packaging, fuel and oil, power, mining and infrastructure.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will perform the following duties:
- Inspection and testing of raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, equipment and facilities
- Audit of production and storage processes
- Reporting on the performance of the manufacturing plant against quality and food safety objectives
- Must be a graduate of BS Food Technology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and other food related courses
- With at least three years work experience in a manufacturing company
- 24 to 30 years old
We are also looking for the following:
Yearnings Outsourcing Cooperative was founded in May 2004 with a humble beginning of 200 members to date the cooperative has deployed over two thousand members assigned in several service partners nationwide.
We have been providing the manpower outsourcing requirements to various industries such as manufacturing companies convenience stores food chains restaurants book retailers distributors research firms golf amp country clubs software providers to name a few.
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor with the following qualifications:
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Tourism, HRM or any Management course
- With at least 3 years of supervisory working experience in related field
- Must be customer-oriented
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and highly drive to achieve team and company goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to be assigned in Tagaytay City
For more than a decade, Floor Center has been catering to the Filipino market in order to provide unparalleled quality products and to deliver one hundred percent customer satisfaction. Founded in 1997, Floor Center continues to expand and achieve market success in every region by adding more branches to the already 74 available tile stores located all over Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Floor Center is now the fastest growing tile company that has risen to become the leading tile provider in the country.
We are looking for a Cashier who can:
- Relieve Branch Cashiers on rest day
- Provide fast, friendly, and accurate check out services for our customers using computerized cash register systems. Usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment
- Responsible for receiving, accurate accounting, recording, safekeeping and depositing in the bank of all cash sales of the branch
- Accountable for receipt of all charge sales, branch’s petty cash fund, other monetary matters and their records
- Process credit or debit card transactions and validating checks
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned to them by the management from time to time