Customer Service Jobs in Pasig: Transcom, OLX, and Curo Teknika Are Hiring!
Looking for customer service jobs in Pasig? Sign up on Kalibrr today and apply for these jobs:
Transcom Worldwide — Course Developer
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.
We are looking for a Course Developer who can:
- Design full course curriculum to meet course goals.
- Maintain, modify and improve existing course materials based on trainer, trainee and manager feedback.
- Develop effective and targeted certification requirements and evaluation methods
- Ensure quality of Presentations and Presentation Skills.
- Escalate quality deficiencies to Training & Quality Manager.
- Complete Needs Assessments with department heads in order to close identified knowledge gaps
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Must have intensive knowledge in Graphic designing.
- Must have an existing graphic portfolio.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as a COURSE DEVELOPER in a BPO/Call Center is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
OLX Philippines — Customer Success Specialist
With more than 2M members, millions of daily pageviews and multiple website awards, OLX Philippines (formerly Sulit.com.ph) has become the most popular advertising platform for online sellers and the most visited website for online buyers. Founded in 2006 by Filipino couple RJ and Arianne David, this experimental idea is now a business corporation under the name Netrepreneur Connections Enterprises Inc. and has a 2-floor office in Ortigas Center, Pasig City. The website became popular for being able to display thousands of classified ads listings — from cars to real estate to gadgets and other lifestyle products/services — satisfying the market’s preference for variation of products and price selection. It has also spurred thousands of SMEs and aspiring entrepreneurs to do business online which greatly contributed to the country’s overall e-commerce performance. In 2012, OLX Philippines became the first buy and sell website to release a tri-media Marketing campaign that introduced Lourd de Vera as their first ever brand ambassador. Its intrinsic Filipino facets continue to make it the top-of-mind buy and sell website for Filipinos here and around the globe. We are looking for Customer Success Specialist who can:
- Ensure quality messages and responses that will educate members and answer different concerns of our external and internal users
- Perform Content Management (posted advertisements) — editing, cancellation, and upgrading of accounts
- Review and process report tickets according to website requirements and guidelines
Curo Teknika Inc. — Technical Support Associate
Curo Teknika is a newly incorporated organization specializing on taking care of daily business challenges through Managed l.T. Support Operations Services. Our name comes from the Latin words “Curo” which means to care for or look after and “Teknika” which denotes techniques. The concept of Curo Teknika lies in our drive to help business organizations operate in the simplest and easiest way possible based on your organizational standards for efficiency. We are looking for a Technical Support Associate who can:
- Perform network monitoring and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware failures.
- Provide courteous and professional customer service in responding to phone requests for technical assistance from end users of DSL regarding Internet connection, email and system configuration, web loading and browsing.
- Answer general questions and provides extensive learning to end users on DSL functionality.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Record complaints that need investigation and resolution for appropriate tracking
- Recognize documents and alerts the TL/Supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Receive trouble tickets
- Provide basic OS and MS Office support.
- Escalate units that are within warranty to the proper vendor.
- Monitor vendor performance and report to the client based on vendor SLA’s.
- Any duty assigned by the supervisor.
MicroSourcing — Customer Service Representative
MicroSourcing is one of the leading offshoring and outsourcing solutions provider in the Philippines. Voted Best Non-voice Company of the Year in 2014, we are not your average BPO. We cater to foreign companies who operate in a wide variety of industries from all over the world. Therefore, you have the opportunity to do what you love and grow your career MicroSourcing offers diversity in career options. We welcome individuality in self-expression without losing the value for team involvement. We are a fresh look at the BPO & KPO industry. Come experience the MicroSourcing life and be part of our growing family. We are a fast growing company but we have always been able to keep the fun, young and intimate atmosphere from the time we started. We strongly believe in transparency and honesty and we always make sure to represent the interests of our employees as much as we represent the interests of our clients. We are looking for an Customer Service Representative who can:
- Address customer service calls with focus on customer satisfaction
- Respond to inbound sales and customer service inquiries (phone, email or web chat)
- Verify customers’ orders
- Resolve returns and exchanges for customers
- Sales through excellent customer service
ExcelAsia — Call Center Agents
ExcelAsia provides industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions to more than 30 multinational companies in the Philippines. The firm is staffed by training and recruitment experts who provide end-to-end HR solutions. As a professional and reliable service-oriented company, ExcelAsia addresses the growing HR needs of contact centers and other business process outsourcing sectors by developing training modules with the Filipino agent in mind. By working closely with clients, ExcelAsia understands critical business needs and continues to provide exceptional solutions that meet key business goals. We are looking for Call Center Agents who can:
- Establish insurance policies by obtaining client information; determining eligibility; maintaining database.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establish policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintain and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.