5 Amazing Companies That Are Hiring Fresh Graduates
A subsidiary of leading Philippine conglomerate, PHINMA Corp., PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation (PHINMA Properties) is a medium- and high-rise housing developer for the affordable market, and has carved a viable niche in the broad sector of housing.
They're looking for an Accounting Staff in their Mandaluyong office whose responsibilities are to:
- Prepare the following reports as scheduled
- Monthly financial statements
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Books of account (Cash disbursement, cash receipt and journal book)
- Aging of accounts receivable
- Present the monthly financial statement to Property Administrator
- Ensure the completeness of daily collection by performing daily cash count vs. deposit slips
- Process payables/disbursement
- Update cash flow projections on a regular basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy with good scholastic records
- Preferably a CPA
- Must have knowledge in preparing financial statements and process accounting
- Proficient in using MS Office; Knowledge in Quickbooks is an advantage
- Can work under pressure and willing to work on extended hours as needed
- Analytical skills, presentation skills,
- Must be keen to details, trustworthy and has good interpersonal skills
Client Success Associate | Klaseko, Eden HoldingsEstimated salary: 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / month Klaseko is an edtech startup that runs an enrollment and tuition payment platform for schools. Its mission is to relieve schools from the administrative burden of the enrollment process so they may focus on what they do best - educating. Klaseko envisions the world enrolling and paying for education anytime, anywhere. They're hiring for Client Success Associate who will:
- Manage client on-boarding process to Klaseko’s platform
- Provide excellent client experience through phone, email, and in person presentations
- Establish relationships within the client’s organization to track satisfaction levels
- Build and maintain relationship with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Klaseko’s product and service offerings
- Work across Klaseko's organization to resolve any client issues in a timely manner
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients
- Alert the sales team to opportunities for futher sales within key clients
- Liaise or work with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulffied effectively
- Participate in Startup Events, EdTech Meetups, and Forums
- Assist team and management as needed
- Good client facing communication to manage project stakeholders (experience in customer service is a plus)
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to do field work
- Create marketing campaigns and see to its execution.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Meet and present our products and services to our existing and prospective clients.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities related to the industry.
- May spearhead email, social media, or content marketing strategies.
- Conceptualize and produce marketing materials.
- Be able to manage events.
- Help represent the company during client meetings.
- Undertake any reasonable duties requested from a Marketing Manager.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Able to adapt to working on different industry projects;
- With prior experience on marketing-related projects;
- Capability to develop own concept and ideas for marketing campaigns;
- Skills in photo/ video editing is a plus
Monde Nissin Corporation has been giving Filipino consumers quality products and service for the past 30 years. The company has consistently been among the top corporations in the Philippines and is considered as one of the industry leaders in both noodles and biscuits product categories with well-loved Filipino brands such as Lucky Me! Instant Noodles, Nissin Wafer, Nissin Butter Coconut, Eggnog, Skyflakes and the like. They're hiring for Human Resources Staff who will:
- Assist the Staffing Team in sourcing, initial screening and on-boarding of candidates;
- Conduct job fairs and recruitment activities to support the corporate talent pool.
- Compile and updates applicants records in database to ensure smooth flow of application process
- Contact schools and other partner organization for recruitment opportunities
- Graduate of Human Resource, Psychology, or other related course
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Work location: Makati City
P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility. They are looking to hire a Business Development Officer who will:
- Identify and analyze industry trends with business implications for future product development.
- Analyze data gathered to assist in the formulation of recommendations and plans.
- Draft business plans and feasibility studies.
- Prepare financial projections and provides in-depth analysis of the projection created.
- Evaluate business proposals from potential business partners and other units.
- Monitor status of assigned business proposals, feasibility studies, and business plans.
- Monitor operational performance and consolidates findings of new business.
- Graduate of any business-related course, preferably Management or Economics.
- At least 2 years work experience in the related field.
- Knowledgeable in business development, research, and marketing techniques.
- Background in project management is an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good time management skills.