Kalibrr for Business

How To Use Facebook To Turn Your Recruitment Digital

Facebook, the world’s most popular website in the entire world has drastically evolved from just updating status, sharing photos, or messaging friends to actually finding your next best hire.

In the Philippines alone, there are almost 42 million Filipinos on Facebook. And while hiring managers and HR teams discuss developing their company’s brand awareness online, these same companies have also taken advantage of recruitment opportunities that the social networking site provides.

Kalibrr for Business

Source: aureso.com

Alison Edgar, managing director of Sales Coaching Solutions, posted a status update asking “Is it you I’m looking for?” and detailing the job description at her company. The advert was shared by her network and she received several applications.

“We hired Natasha, who has now been with us for six weeks and is amazing,” she says. “She graduated last year, and has landed two new clients in six weeks, which is more than we ever expected.”

For the present generation, who spend a lot more time on the internet than on the TV, brands needed to change their approach. If you want to gain more gain more leads and applicant traffic for you job openings, using Facebook will be your best alternative.

Facebook Fan Page

Kalibrr for Business

It’s essential for every business to make their brand known, and what better channel to do that but on Facebook. It is not only the big brands that make full use of this social media power, small to medium enterprises have also stepped up.

Having a fan page for your company is one great advantage to get your brand out there—post information on product updates, easy interaction and feedback with clients, and even post job openings if you’re hiring.

Facebook Groups

Source: nuelblogs.wordpress.com

Facebook groups can be a useful place to find like-minded people or target local workers.

Darren Hart, head of digital at T&S Creative Communications said they’ve done some serious scale recruitment using Facebook because they can target people by current job role, age group, education and location.

Join the millions of groups already established or perhaps create and develop your own community so you can target a particular niche. Post links and content that is both useful and relevant to that particular group.

Facebook Ads

Carousel Ads Kalibrr

Getting your company out there isn’t just limited with a fan page or a group, Facebook also gives you a chance to advertise campaigns through Facebook Ads. With Facebook ads, companies can target content and conversations for very specific job seekers to see.

Build your ads, select your budget requirements, and target people to whom these ads will be visible to. If you’re looking to hire for IT developers, you can target recent IT graduates and professionals. They will most likely see your ad if they were targeted even if they’ve never heard or liked your company before. You can also target ads based on demographics, gender, interests, etc. The possibilities are endless.

It is no doubt that Facebook has really changed the way people go about recruiting, or plainly business in general. With so many people with varied interests available on a single platform, there is really something for everyone.

Sign up on Kalibrr and start hiring better today! You can also follow us on Facebook for more business and recruiter advice.

20 thoughts on “How To Use Facebook To Turn Your Recruitment Digital

1. Jacob

Thank you, this was a really helpful post. This change occurred on my account many months ago. I just do not see the benefit of the change yet and it is irritating, but I want to believe they made the change for the better. Hopefully it is one of those situations where it is a short term pain for long term gain. I think if FB implemented common courtesy as part of their company policy, it will push up their stock price.

2. Shantae Seemer

Hi There! We are looking for experienced people that might be interested in from working their home on a full-time basis. If you want to earn $200 a day, and you don’t mind developing some short opinions up, this might be perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

3. Normand Hardaway

Hi There! We are looking for experienced people that are interested in from working their home on a full-time basis. If you want to earn $500 a day, and you don’t mind developing some short opinions up, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

4. Russel Emerson

Hi There! We are searching for experienced people that might be interested in from working their home on a full-time basis. If you want to earn $100 a day, and you don’t mind creating some short opinions up, this might be perfect opportunity for you! Simply check out the link here NOW!

5. Tammera Flis

Hi There! We are looking for experienced people that might be interested in from working their home on a part-time basis. If you want to earn $200 a day, and you don’t mind writing some short opinions up, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Simply check out the link here NOW!

6. Van Schwarcz

Hi There! We are looking for experienced people that are interested in from working their home on a part-time basis. If you want to earn $100 a day, and you don’t mind creating some short opinions up, this might be perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

7. Ryann Earls

Hi There! We are looking for experienced people that are interested in from working their home on a part-time basis. If you want to earn $200 a day, and you don’t mind creating some short opinions up, this might be perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

8. Julianne

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told used to be a enjoyment account it. Glance advanced to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how can we be in contact?

9. corburt erilio

Usually I don’t learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great article.

10. masennus

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after going through many of
    the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely delighted I discovered it and I’ll be
    book-marking it and checking back frequently!

11. Phoebe

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It
    absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its aided me.
    Great job.

12. Rayford Gigger

Hi There! We are searching for experienced people that are interested in from working their home on a full-time basis. If you want to earn $200 a day, and you don’t mind developing some short opinions up, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

13. Servers

I have been surfing online greater than three hours nowadays, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

14. C Sam Cananza

I am writing to you to inquire as to whether you have any jobs or work that I can perform in the fields of Data Entry and Virtual Assistance. I am an American expat presently living in New Delhi, India. I have experience in Data Entry, Virtual Assistance, and I can perform any work that you may require as long as it can be done online and remotely. If you would like to see my resume please let me know and I’ll gladly send it over to you. Or you can check my online resume at my own site at http://www.CoreyCananza.comPlease contact me through the Contact Me page at my website. Thank you for your consideration.Warm Regards,Corey Cananza