Product Update. March 7, 2016.
Candidate Search allows you to do 3 things:
Search, Filter, and Invite.
Candidate Search 2.0 empowers you to:
Instantly Search, Intelligently Filter, and Personally Invite.
We’ve been working on this project for the last couple of months.
Our designer, Leroy, and our developers, Chad and Kevin have done on candidate search. We hope you take some time to read and learn more about candidate search.
Why use candidate search?
- 1 out of 6 invitations sent are accepted.
- Candidates who are actively searching usually respond to invites within hours
- You no longer have to wait for a candidate to apply to your job post.
Step-by-step guide of Candidate Search
Search for candidates for your different job posts. You can also simply search immediately without a job post by searching for skills, work experience, education, etc.
Candidate search allows you to quickly sort through your results according to what’s relevant to you.
On Kalibrr, you can filter through skills, work experience, education and assessments scores. We believe that these are the essential factors that contribute to finding the right match for your company.
“I want someone with skills in Analyzing Data and Adobe Lightroom”
- Skills matching: Adobe Lightroom and Analyzing Data receive “check marks” on my candidate search because I am filtering for those skills.
- Search for skill: Only the skills on Kalibrr will show up.
- Highlight job category: I chose skills in Media and Creatives & Management and Consultancy. These two categories are highlighted as a result of that.
“I’m looking for someone with 1 year of work experience in Accounting and Finance. S/he can be a fresh grad or specialist and must be a certified public accountant. It would help if they were good at economics too.”
These are the details you can filter for in work experience.
- Years of Experience in Industry / Job Function
- Minimum Job Level to Maximum Job Level
“I want someone who graduated from college with a degree in Business Ad & Accountancy. I’m also pretty open to any university they come from, as long as they’re good.”
- Educational attainment can be broken up to: High school, 1 (2,3,4) years of college, PHD, Masters, etc.
- Search for Courses/Degree: Only the courses and degrees on Kalibrr ( declared by our team and candidates) will show up.
- School/College/University: Only the schools listed on kalibrr will show up.
Highlighted are assessments that match my current filter: Basic Customer Engagement, General Computer Knowledge and Typing Speed.
As you can see, practical math on the lower right is not highlighted as of the moment. I am just about to choose that assessment!
When choosing for an assessment, you can decide to evaluate if you want someone who’s Outstanding, Good, Satisfactory or Needs Improvement for that assessment.
This means that I could want someone who’s outstanding in Practical math but would only require a satisfactory skill from them in basic customer engagement.
To learn more about assessments, click here.
On Kalibrr, we focus on skills and experiences. Our product reflects that philosophy. Age, sex, and location are factors that can be used to discriminate and we highly encourage you only to use them when needed.
Now that you have filtered for the right candidates,
(1) simply tick the box on the upper right corner of the candidate card and
(2) click “Contact selected candidates”
Invite the candidates you like to the job post of your choosing.
Pro Tip: You can invite them via SMS!
While searching for your candidates, we added an extra filter that matters.
You can show
- All candidates
- All candidates who have applied
- All candidates who have not applied
- All candidates you have liked
- All candidates from a specific pool (i.e Food and Beverage Candidates)
Select & Contact
Clicking on the tick box on the right of the profile picture, selects the candidate.
To contact, press the contact button on the upper right of the screen.
For those with unlimited contacts, you can click on tick box on the upper left corner and it will automatically select the top 10 candidates on the list.
Clicking on the candidate’s card will show you his complete resume/profile on quick look!
As you can see, you can view a candidate’s complete resume and choose to invite them to your company for a specific job post you have.
You can also save candidates you like for quick reference later on.
Those our updates for the new candidate search! If you have any feedback you want to express or any further questions, don’t hesitate to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The product team would love to hear what you think!