Curo Teknika Is Hiring: Recruitment Associate, Voice Engineer, and more!
February 1, 2016
We are Curo Teknika, a newly incorporated organization within the ePLDT group of companies specializing in providing outsourced Managed I.T. Support Operation Services for businesses. Our name comes from the Latin words “Curo” which means to care for or look after and “Teknika” which denotes techniques. We are driven to help business organizations operate in the simplest and easiest way possible to achieve optimal organizational standards for efficiency. We are looking for individuals who can be committed in providing "business life simplified" insights to help organizations focus on delivering consistent and efficient experiences to their clients. In return, we provide our employees a clear path for professional growth. You will have access to trainings and career development activities once you get on board Curo Teknika's team. Furthermore, you will also be part of our Work/Life Balance Program that offers workshops to guide you to an illustrious professional life while maintaining focus on personal priorities. We support the efforts of employees to split their time and energy between work and the other important aspects of their lives. Your future matters to us. Sign up on Kalibrr today and apply for these jobs in Curo Teknika:
Recruitment AssociateKey Responsibilities
- Establish and post job adverts on job search websites
- Schedule and organize interviews with suitable candidates
- Prepare necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions for the organization
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Assist recruitment specialist in screening eligible candidates
- Maintain good relationship with all candidates, employees and corporate clients
- Participate at recruiting events when the manager cannot attend
- Maintain the internal CV-s database
- Very organized and responsible
- Fluent in native language, excellent writing and oral skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of recruitment and legal aspects of the hiring process
- Hard working and dynamic person
- Good computer skills
Key ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities
- Maintain current VOIP Telecommunication System that are on premise and cloud base solutions for internal and external clients of Curo Teknika.
- Handle SIP Account creation, Call Routing on inbound and outbound routes, IVR, Campaign Creation, Extension Database and other related configurations.
- Be updated on VOIP Platforms that could benefit the company’s operation.
- Provide Project Management for Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Upgrade of VOIP Platforms for internal and external clients.
- Provide recommendation, analysis and improvement on VOIP solution that will adhere to VOIP Operation best practices.
- Provide needed purchase requests of VOIP licenses and VOIP devices for companies operation.
- Troubleshooting on VOIP Platforms being used by the company; onsite diagnosis, assessment and preventive maintenance.
- Provide report and assessment on VOIP Platforms.
- Keep track on license needed on VOIP Platforms being used by the company.
- Coordinate with other teams for changes in implementation and design on VOIP Platforms.
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree on Electronics and Communication Engineer or other related course.
- At least 4 years experience in handling VOIP Systems
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Experience on implementing asterisk based solutions like Elastix, Vicidial and FreePBX.
- Experienced on Vicidial Multi-Server Setup for 100 or more agents.
- Familiarity with Voice protocols and codecs
- Experience in managing SIP Trunks and E1 connections
- Must be amenable to work on shifting schedule
After-Sales Support (International Account)Key Responsibilities
- Assist customers from the US and Canada
- Provide advice and solve customer problems related to purchase of car parts
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization
- Take inventory of stock
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available
- Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment
- Describe equipment to customers and explain functioning of equipment
- The Customer Service Agent should not assume the origin of the part and anticipate shipping delivery timeframe
- Excellent English communication and /comprehension skills - written, verbal and active listening
- Internet navigation skills is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid organizational, analytical and critical skills
- Experience in sales, customer service and knowledge in automotive parts is an advantage
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Candidates should be able to type at least 25 words per minute
- Candidates should have strong web and PC navigation skills
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Program support on user's workstations, specifically: Operating system (LINUX)
- Management of back-up and restoration system (LINUX)
- Initial Assessment of network or server related problem / enhancements specifically LINUX
- Configuration of Access in System Servers (LINUX)
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in System Admin in Linux
- Adept in developing the IT business.
- Customer focus/orientation.
- Has a good communications skills
- Basic knowledge of the MS office applications. Internet Savvy
IT Support AssociateKey Responsibilities
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support
- Answer phone calls
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): PC Troubleshooting.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English
Customer Support AssociateKey Responsibilities
- Assist in acceptance and posting of bill payments.
- Perform inbound calls to postpaid subscribers
- Weekly report of daily transactions
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diplomat Bachelor's/College Degree
- Technical or Non Technical Course
- Willing to work in Quezon Avenue
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Customer experience is an advantage
- Flexible, Fast learner, self - motivated and a team player
- Willing to be trained
- Can work independently