Cebu City Has Jobs For You: Philippine Airlines, Ayala Automotive, and Pepsi-Cola Are Hiring!
November 23, 2015
Metro Manila isn't the only place bustling with jobs. Cebu City is getting bigger, and it needs a lot of great talent to help support its growth. Check out these jobs in Cebu City:
Amicassa Process Solutions — HR/Admin Site CoordinatorAmicassa Process Solutions, Inc. (AMICASSA), is a business process outsourcing company that provides after sales administration support to the Residential Business Group of Ayala Land, Inc. (ALI). The services includes but are not limited to the following: sales administration support - reservations and bookings, customer services, monitoring of billing and collection, buyer’s financing assistance, credit investigation, documentation, transfer and release of titles. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates HR/Admin and Facilities concerns in VisMin Office to Manila Office
- Responds to inquiries and assist employees in resolving their HR/Admin and Facilities concerns
- Assists in updating 201 files of employees and safekeeping confidential information
- Supports in sourcing and screening potential applicants
- Schedules shortlisted candidates for interview
- Supports in Training and Employee Engagement activities
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time which are necessary for the accomplishment of your project deliverables.
Ayala Automotive Group — Finance Manager (Volkswagen Cebu)Ayala Automotive Group, with corporate name, AC Automotive Business Services, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation. It is the shared services provider for the following Ayala Automotive companies: Honda Cars Makati, Inc. (Branches: Makati, Pasig, Alabang, Shaw, Global City, Manila Bay); Isuzu Automotive Dealership, Inc. (Branches: Alabang, Pasig, Rizal, Cavite); Automobile Central Enterprise, Inc. (Volkswagen Philippines); Iconic Dealership, Inc. (Branches: BGC, Quezon Avenue, Alabang) Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the finance and admin activities such as Financial Analysis and Reporting, Accounting, Credit and Collection, Treasury and Cash Management, Billing of Parts Sales and Dealership Services, Taxation, Internal Controls and General Admin. Services
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of the reports to the management, billings, collections, processing of payables and disbursements, etc.
- Coordinates directly with the audit partners, government agencies, affiliates and departments to ensure timely and accurate analysis of accounts
- Responsible for developing people for key supervisory positions in coordination with Finance and Admin. Department Heads.
corDev Solutions Inc. — Marketing StaffcoreDev Solutions Inc. is the leading Software Solutions Provider for Financial Institutions in the Philippines. We are serving clients in the Cooperative Sector, Banking, Lending Institutions, as well as small businesses all around the Philippines. We promote learning and specializations to nurture a competitive career for our employees. We offer several output-oriented incentives and benefits. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can approach potential customers with the aim of winning new deals
- Able to market Software and Computer Hardware products
- Make cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing deals
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; reserching and analyzing strategy to close deals with prospect customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential vendors/customers
- Must reside on/near Cebu City or willing to relocate on/near Cebu City
- Candidate must have a pleasing personality and can project pleasantly to prospected customers
- Willing to travel around the Philippines
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc. — Finance Trainee (Visayas)Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc. is the exclusive bottler of PepsiCo beverages in the Philippines, with a relationship spanning 66 years. Lotte Chilsung, one of the biggest beverage companies in South Korea, is the lead shareholder of PCPPI as an independently-listed company and co-manages it with PepsiCo. PCPPI manufactures and sells well-known brands such as Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, 7-Up, Mirinda, Mug, Gatorade, Tropicana, Lipton, Sting, and Premier. It has established manufacturing facilities across the country, serving at least 500,000 outlets and providing employment through its extensive distribution network. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be a CPA board passer
- Above average communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to excel in a competitive environment
- Highly mobile, willing to relocate
- CEBU : Bo. Tulay, Minglanilla, Cebu
- TANAUAN : Brgy. Sto Niño, Tanauan, Leyte
- BACOLOD : Brgy. Bata, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- ILOILO : Brgy. San Jose, San Miguel, Iloilo
Philippine Airlines — Account Executive (Cebu/Davao)Philippine Airlines prides itself in being a service-oriented organization staffed with well-qualified, efficient and competent personnel. People who exemplify the Filipino's desirable traits: mapagmalasakit, matulungin, masipag, matiyaga and masayahin. People who enjoy a rewarding experience traveling to far-off places. Who find fulfillment in helping other people, making them feel special and well cared for. People who possess a sparkling personality that can inspire, impress and attract. Who exude warmth and confidence when dealing with others from all walks of life. People who can handle pressure and stand long hours of work without losing the smile on their faces. As a PAL Employee, you can look forward to a bright career that offers countless learning experiences, attractive benefits and privileges, and a productive future. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote and sell the airfreight business of our company to our accredited cargo agents and direct shippers.
- Meets budgeted revenue target for every fiscal year
- Conducts regular sales visits to cargo agents and shippers
- Develops new business opportunities to airfreight
- Attends to agents’ / shippers’ concerns regarding our airfreight service.
- Takes the lead in conceptualizing, organizing and implementing sales initiatives and strategic activities to ensure the attainment of cargo traffic and revenue targets.
- Takes the lead in gathering and analyzing intelligence information regarding sales competition, market practices and conditions, competitive pricing, incentives, service quality and other enhancements. Provides market information gathered during sales calls.
- Serves as the liaison between the company and the agents/clients, sees to it that complaints and requests of agents /clients are resolved expeditiously to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates with Cebu and other domestic stations re sales concerns of those availing of our one-stop shop service.
- Complies with applicable regulations and standards of Philippine Airlines; actively involves with PAL Safety Management System by reporting all accidents, incidents and any hazard in the work place and being safety conscious by exercising duty of care in the performance of duties.