Post a job even faster on Kalibrr. We’re revamping!
We’ve coded and designed our way to making the job post creation process much, much simpler for you. I’m very proud to announce that on September 14 2015 — along with several upgrades to the Kalibrr platform — a huge improvement to our job post creation process will launch! 🚀
1. Start the job post immediately, even without logging in.
2. If you haven’t yet, sign-up for an account quickly. We want to get to know you!
3. Fill in the most important part of your job post. Candidates always look for the job description and salary, so we ask for it upfront. Don’t worry though, the first step is always the most difficult and it gets easier after this!
By the way, if you toggle Show Optional Fields you can easily tick which perks and benefits your company offers. Eventually, candidates will be able to search by these benefits so it’s best to put them in!
5. Let us know where your office is and tell us if you’ll let candidates relocate or work from home. We won’t recommend your job to candidates farther than your maximum distance from workplace.
6. Tell us what kind of candidate you’re looking for. How many people are you hiring? Until when are you accepting applications? What education, skills, and courses are you looking for? These questions help our Job Matching algorithm match your job to candidates!
7. Upload some pictures to look awesome! More candidates apply to job posts with authentic pictures of your employees and workplace.
8. Time to relax. Your job post is now in the good hands of our Quality Assurance Officer Marco. It might take up to 2 business days before approval.
And that’s how you post a job on Kalibrr fast. Feel free to ask questions by commenting below.
Happy Recruiting! 👋