By Joan Magno on August 8, 2015
Hello, Kalibrr Clients! ?
From here on out we're going to report platform changes on a weekly basis. To kick it off, here are this week's product changes.
Aug 10 2015
- Improved downloading the resume on a candidate's profile. We made it clear that the download button will actually purchase the candidate's contact.
- Fixed an issue where Facebook would sometimes grab the wrong photo if you shared your job post. Oops.
- Fixed an issue where a notification about applicants reminding you about their applications would link you to to the wrong page.
- Fixed an issue where if you click view full profile from a shortlisted candidate,you get redirect to the wrong page which censors the user's name.
- Fixed an issue on Samsung Galaxy S4-Chrome-Android, where the 'select' and 'add' button when you add and select an assessment on job post editor was hidden.
- Fixed an issue where Recruiter Last Seen on the job post would be erroneous.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over an assessment score would be buggy.
- Fixed an issue where the candidate information card would be hella long when viewed on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where looking at your messages would tell you you have no messages yet even if you do.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new message from your inbox would take a really long time if you were part of a conglomerate.
- Fixed an issue which made the job board look weird if you were logged in as a recruiter.
- Fixed an issue that never showed you which city and country the candidate came from even if we had that info anyway.
- Fixed some loopholes and improved security.