Everyone seems to think that the workforce mecca of the Philippines is Makati. While this may be true, Cebu isn’t far behind and there’s a multitude of jobs in the furniture capital of the country. The natural landscape and growing infrastructure has made Cebu not only a tourist destination but a major work hub. The island province might have Metro Manila making a run for its money in the near future. Take a look at just some of the jobs that will take you to sunny Cebu:
Primer Group of Companies is the exclusive licensee, distributor and retailer of various international brands, such as Tumi, Fitflop, World Traveller and Victorinox Luggage, Jansport, The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Union Inks and York Air-conditioning. We also operate all the Travel Club, Grind, R.O.X, and Bratpack stores nationwide. We are also involved in the area of industrial products and services through the production and distribution of chemical printing products, retail and maintenance of ACMV and HVAC units with after-sales services and creative graphic design and services.
- Formulates and implements sales strategies in line with company goals and objectives.
- Oversees the design, estimation and sales of sales team under PDG.
- Prepare bill of quantities and project cost analysis for potential projects.
- Manages and supervises the PDG sales team in his/her department to achieve the group’s sales objectives.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly and periodic sales reports and recommends action plans for management review.
- Coordinates with the Operations team for project implementation.
- Approves quotation for projects.
- Develops a relationship with customers, owner’s representative that calls higher levels of negotiations.
- Analyzes sales trends and prepares sales forecasts for the improvement of the projected forecast for the department.
- Cascades directives from the SBU Head to his/her department staff.
- Monitors performance and accomplishes performance evaluation of sales engineer (PDG).
- Coordinates with Human Resources Department regarding personnel requirements, deployment, and training.
- Perform other tasks and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of MechanicalEngineering or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
- At least 5-years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably, Supervisor 5-years and up experienced employees specializing in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and AutoCAD
Wine Associate | Healthy Options, Corp. (Planet Grapes)
Healthy Options is a fast growing locally-owned company that offers one-stop shopping for organic and all-natural products with 26 stores nationwide. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, a wine bar and restaurant where street food meets wine.
- Help ensure a very pleasant wine journey for our clients by:
- Providing them with information about wines with the aim to expand their wine choices to suit their preferences.
- Ensuring that our clients experience the finest customer service possible.
- Optimize non-peak hours by working on tasks that boost the clientele count.
- Generate sales by meeting the needs of the clients and upselling whenever appropriate.
- Carrying out daily tasks to support efficient store operations.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year collegiate program.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Must be a conversationalist with good social skills.
- Must have a heart for learning and is a fast learner.
- Must have a liking for drinking wine and an interest in gaining more knowledge about wine.
- Food service experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Weight must be proportionate to height; stands at least 5’1”.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City.
UnionBank is one of the leading universal banks in the country, a partnership among the Aboitiz Group, Insular Life, and Social Security System. It is the 7th largest private domestic commercial bank and is among the industry’s best in key performance measures.
- Formulates, designs, plans, executes, and manages sales and marketing strategies (within the context of bank wide or broader institutional objectives) to maximize business volume and deposits while maintaining teamwork with the service and operations personnel.
- Regularly conducts business calls and presentations to prospective clients.
- Ensures that customer requests, suggestions, and complaints are immediately and satifactorily addressed.
- Maintains a portfolio of PhP 50 million to PhP 500 million. The said portfolio consists of CASA deposits and other liability products.
- Cross-sells bancassurance, auto loans, business lines, credit cards, mortgage, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Management Commerce or equivalent
- With strong sales and marketing background as well as experience in account solicitation/management
- Preferably with experience in the banking industry
- With excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Good command of the English language – written and oral
- Aggresive and can work well under pressure of revenue goals
Aventus Medical Care Inc., (AMCI) is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly trained staff. We are a Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity enhancing wellness. AMCI provides consultation, laboratory and diagnostic health services to corporate entities, their families and communities through strategically-located clinic facilities.
- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees asneeded
- Monitor and record the patient’s condition
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit “fit to work” certificate
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
- Generate medical reimbursement report every month
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;