By Kalibrr Content Hub on October 10, 2016
The results of the recent Certified Public Accountant Board Exams are out, and we couldn't be more prouder for slaying that board exam. And as a gift, here are 5 companies we took out from the Kalibrr job board who are in dire need of your superb calculating skills.
Granville Industrial Chemical Corporation (GICC) has made its name as a dependable supplier of raw materials serving the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. The company promotes a performance-based culture that encourages and values the contribution of people in an open and collaborative environment. Training programs and continuing education are given to employees to build on their strengths and maximize their full potential.
The establishment of Granville Industrial Chemical Corporation in 1991 allowed us to focus on the Food Industry with a vast product range for the ff. - Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy, Beverages, Food Mixes and Formulations, Processed Foods and Snack Foods, Flavor, Food Service Industry.
They are looking to hire an Internal Auditor who can:
- Assist the Audit Manager in conducting Budget Audit analysis, Inventory Audit and Financial Statement analysis.
- Conduct field work in coordination with sales on the actual deliveries and spot check on contract review.
- Handle compliance works in various government agencies in ensuring compliance to government regulatory requirements.
- Must be a CPA
- Has experience dealing with government agencies such as the SEC and the BIR.
- Can work under pressure.
At Happy Lemon Philippines, we take pride in the company’s thrust of innovation, yet we remain committed to our original vision of total quality, customer service and tea-drinking experience in the country. If you are highly capable, resourceful, and have the drive for excellence - then you can be part of the Happy Lemon family. Take your career to higher grounds & let your talents unfurl. Come and join the happiness because we're looking for an Accounting Assistant who can:
- Monitor and record the movement of inventories (purchases, receipts, transfers and sales)
- Compute for the monthly Cost of Sales
- Consolidation of inventory reports received from all stores
- Record product damage/rejects/wastage reports received from stores
- Conduct month-end inventory count
- Prepare annual Inventory List for submission to BIR
- Maintain an effective filing system for all documents and records
- Perform other functions that maybe assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs experience with specialization in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers.
They are looking to hire a General Accounting Assistant who will be:
- Processing of disbursements
- Handles the preparation of accurals during the month-end closing activity
- Conducts monthly monitoring of prepayments
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports
- Prepares monthly tax filing and payments
- Process remittances of welfare contributions (SSS, PhilHealth, HDMF) and other general payroll data; follows up as needed to ensure accuracy; compiles data for wage verifications
- Monitoring of revenues, accurals, receivables, and other journal entry
- Customer invoice processing
- Monitoring of bank balance and petty cash balance
- Assist the Accounting Supervisor in other accounting-related work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year experience in general accounting
- Knowledge in accounting software, QuickBooks experience is plus
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and work independently
A subsidiary of leading Philippine conglomerate, PHINMA Corp., PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation (PHINMA Properties) is a medium and high-rise housing developer for the affordable market, and has carved a viable niche in the broad sector of housing. PHINMA Properties has built thousands of units in and around Metro Manila.
We are hiring an Accounting Staff who can prepare the following reports as scheduled:
- Monthly financial statements
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Books of account (Cash disbursement, cash receipt and journal book)
- Aging of accounts receivable
- Present the monthly financial statement to Property Administrator
- Ensure the completeness of daily collection by performing daily cash count vs. deposit slips
- Process payables/disbursement
- Update cash flow projections on a regular basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy with good scholastic records
- Preferably a CPA
- Must have knowledge in preparing financial statements and process accounting
- Proficient in using MS Office; Knowledge in Quickbooks is an advantage
- Can work under pressure and willing to work on extended hours as needed
- Analytical skills, presentation skills,
- Must be keen to details, trustworthy and has good interpersonal skills
Healthy Options is a fast growing locally-owned company that offers one-stop shopping for organic and all-natural products with 26 stores nationwide. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, a wine bar and restaurant where street food meets wine.
Healthy Options is looking for a Fixed Asset Accountant who will be working under the Finance Department. The Fixed Asset Accountant will be responsible for:
- Provide accounting support for all finances related to the company's fixed assets to all businesses in order to ensure timely and accurate post of fixed asset entries.
- Complete monthly balance sheet and reconciliations of all fixed asset-related postings.
- Organize and maintain records of all fixed asset purchases.
- Ensures complete and accurate receipt and recording of daily proceeds.
- Assist the finance team in developing processes for fixed assets as well as other finance-related improvement activities.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPAs without experience are also encouraged to apply).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledgeable on the use of NAV, NetSuite or other integrated accounting system is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective in organizing and keen to details.
- Flexible, driven and has good analytical skills.