When we hear of someone who works from home, we automatically think that they have their work life made for them. No more wearing suits to work, no trudging through daily traffic, no boss breathing down your throat. In truth, working from home takes much more discipline and effort than we give it credit for. If you’re looking for a drastic (or more familiar) change of scenery, these work from home jobs might be just for you.
51Talk is a leading global online English-education platform. We connect our community of 8000+ teachers around the world to children eager to learn English through our 1:1 online virtual classrooms.
As a publicly-listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: COE), we have been recognized as a thought-leader and pioneer in the global online-education industry. 51Talk is the only online education company recognized in the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China list for 2015.
- Conduct 30-minute, one-on-one English lessons to Chinese learners online
- Prepare and study the teaching materials before the lesson starts
- Provide corrective feedback during the lesson
- Create a lesson memo at the end of each lesson
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Education/Communication/Psychology/Linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in teaching English to foreigners, adults and young learners is an advantage
- Preferably with teaching certifications such as LET/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT
- Excellent social skills, professionalism and patience
Pru Life UK is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Philippines, with 20 years of excellence in providing relevant and innovative life insurance products designed to meet the specific needs of the public. The pioneer and expert in investment-linked insurance products, Pru Life UK is driven by its commitment to always listen to and understand the financial protection and wealth management requirements of the Filipino.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences”
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation vehicles including insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning and other tasks quoted to client
- Decide how to build your practice by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
- Solicit clients actively via telephone, mail, referrals, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation following preset guidelines established by compliance and management
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Possess a commitment to professionalism, honesty and a strong work ethic
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
VSee is a telemedicine software company based in Silicon Valley, California. It allows doctors to see patients via webcam or mobile phone. It is also the only video system allowed on the International Space Station – how astronauts see their doctors. VSee is a fun-loving, adventurous company with annual retreat and various company outings. Many team members are also involved with humanitarian work. Our goal is to help each team member explore their professional interests and learn the skills to become a better version of themselves.
- Research the health care industry and the fields of telehealth and telemedicine. This includes reading relevant publications and blogs and staying up to date with the latest technology.
- Schedule and plan your own research and writing projects.
- Editing and proofreading your own and others’ work in response to feedback.
- Using WordPress to post articles in the appropriate format.
- Use approved keywords and build link equity to maximize search results.
- Looking for someone who is fascinated by health care industry and the way digital technologies is changing healthcare delivery. Must be able to conceive, research, write and publish content for healthcare and general audiences with a special focus on telemedicine – including policy, investment news, and user case studies. The content you create must improve VSee’s ranking in Google search results. We’re looking for an efficient worker to produce at least three articles, blog posts, or other pieces every week. From time to time, you may also be asked to assist with writing advertising copy and marketing collateral such as flyers and brochures.
- Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in writing for content marketing or advertising copy
- Candidates should love to learn and ask questions, be detail-oriented, work well on a team, be self-directed and willing to take initiative in their work, and enjoy working with people
- Willing to work US hours
Loadrunner seeks to build the logistics service of the 21st century. By seamlessly connecting shippers and carriers through our online platform and mobile apps, we’re helping truckers grow their businesses and shippers track their freight in real time. We provide innovation at every stage of the way with transparent pricing, seamless payment integration, and sophisticated transport management systems. Innovation is not just in our product, it’s in our blood. We have big dreams and even bigger dreamers designing products to solve some of the toughest challenges in the nation. Join us in building the company of the future.
- Develop back-end infrastructure for on-demand platform, building both the algorithm and stack necessary.
- Assist in the hiring and development of front-end UI, including websites and data management of customers, user accounts, etc.
- Assist in the conceptualization of a timeline for eventual iOS and Android apps.
- Help interview future hires for developers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- 3-7 years of experience in software development – with a strong passion for PYTHON!
- Version control: Git
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux
- Web framework and server: Django, Apache
- Software development framework: Agile, SCRUM, WC3 standards, REST architecture, Test-driven development, Continuous Integration.
- PASSIONATE about building disruptive technologies and making an impact.
RUCS Konsult Corporation (formerly RUCS Konsult & Construction) was conceived by a group of Engineers and Architect with intensive technical and hands-on knowledge in Advertising and Construction business. It started as a designing group, structural billboard contractor, then eventually as billboard and signages supplier, civil and structural contractor.
The company has grown on firm foundation of confidence, continuously working on the development and improvement of engineering services. In the past years, the company forged alliance with other consultants to keep abreast of new global trends in the industry.
- Monitor and update;
- inventory of all sites (owned and sublease)
- sales bookings from time to time
- photo reports of each site (weekly & monthly) in metro Manila, Visayas, and Mindanao
- installation and dismantling records of all sites metro Manila, Visayas, and Mindanao
- Coordinate with;
- operation team for updates on job request, installation progress, and photo reports
- provincial coordinators for updates on installation, photo reports, and monthly monitoring
- printing team for updates on printing status
- other printer suppliers for the job out projects
- creative’s for updates on offer sheets
- Contact/negotiate with other ooh players for other prospect mediums to sell
- Attend to sales inquiries (availability of sites, installation, and others)
- Assist in billing preparation such as photo reports
- Deliver invoice to client as needed
- Documentation and filling (client CEs/POs/contracts/job orders/others)
- Prepare and submit updated offer sheets to prospective clients
- Prepares proposal/contract to clients and do client call as needed
- Contact prospect clients and attend to other phone inquiries
- With relevant experience as Sales and Marketing Coordinator in the field of Advertising or Out of Home Media Advertising;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;