Adidas and 4 Other Great Companies Are Hiring This Month!
September 5, 2016
It's not always easy to find a job you want, but Kalibrr is here to help you out. And guess what? Really awesome companies such as Adidas, Atlassian, and Fruitas are hiring people be part of their growing team! Check out their job boards below.
To see all available jobs, check out the Kalibrr Job Board.Assistant Store Manager who can:
- Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success within your assigned store area.
- Allocate resources and organize processes within your assigned area to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use advanced Category expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in your assigned area.
- Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge.
- Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives.
- Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures.
- Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience in customer service, email help desk, and phone support
- Empathy for the customer experience
- Interest in working in a high-volume customer environment
- Interest in working collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
- Be responsible for testing the modified and newly developed programs prior to its deployment
- Manipulate database in support of test data creation and maintenance
- Develops test cases and defines test procedures
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- With three (3) years work experience in designing test scenarios and cases for web API, web applications, and net applications.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ermita, Manila.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing Management, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in the same field, preferably in the Food Industry
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Tenant Relations, Marketing and various functions in business operations and managemet
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Willing to work in Quezon City, Head Office
- Helping restaurants gain a stronger position in the market by partnering up with BigDish
- Searching for prospective restaurant partners and generating sales leads. Leads can range from 5-star establishments, to huge chain restaurants and to hole-in-the wall eateries
- Effectively building and managing a sales pipeline
- Sharing insights and learnings with the rest of the team, aiming to continuously push Gourmet Society forward
- Maintaining and enhancing professional knowledge by taking part in trainings; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Confident personality, loves to deal with with people and feels comfortable establishing new connections with new people
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Intelligent, social, enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated
- Should be comfortable working in a multi-cultural team
- Comfortable with ambiguity: we’re a young company, so processes and strategy are not yet set in stone