We all hope to work with the best companies in the world, but sometimes they can feel so unachievable, more so if they’re all the way overseas. But what if we tell you that you don’t have to go that far to work with one?
One of the premier ride-sharing apps in Silicon Valley is hiring in the Philippines through TaskUs, Inc. This multinational online transportation company has sought support from TaskUs for some ridiculously good outsourcing services. And they’re looking to hire 100 people to be part of their team in their sites at Imus, Cavite and Anonas, Quezon City. You read that right, one hundred!
People think that working in the BPO industry is mechanical and sitting at your desk all day, but the TaskUs office begs to differ with a workspace that looks like it’s been splashed with rainbow paint, crazy cushions, cool art on the walls, as well as a gym and sleeping quarters. Their office is the furthest thing from a “traditional” office, and for good reasons. Who wouldn’t want to work here?
If you want to change the world and be part of this awesome company, go ahead and apply as one of their email customer support representatives.
Email Customer Support Representative (Cavite & Quezon City) | TaskUs
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works.
We are looking for intelligent teammates that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job.
This particular Teammate for LizardBear Tasking, Inc. (formerly TaskUs, Inc.) will be supporting the premier ride sharing app in the world, and will require highly skilled and versatile leaders. It demands players who want to provide stellar customer support for the fastest-growing technology company in the world. It calls for talented individuals who have mastery of English, who are independent thinkers, and who are passionate about customer service! You will be joining a newly built team, and report directly to a Team Leader and Operations Manager who will roll up their sleeves and jump in the trenches alongside you. Work on a rotating shift in our site at Imus, Cavite and our brand new office in Anonas, Quezon City, and be a part of the most exciting, non-traditional, #ridiculouslygood company in the world.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing delightful support to our members over email, phone and live chat
- Ensuring that members receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
- Consistently contributing ideas to further improve the member experience.
- Consistently hitting productivity and CSAT goals
- At least 2 years in college
- Preferably with experience in writing (from email/chat campaigns or from writing blogs or content writing)
- Tech savvy, including solid comfort with email
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Excellent spoken and written grammar skills
- Willing to work on holidays and weekends
- Willing to work in Imus, Cavite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
If you’re ready to make a difference in the world, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, apply now!