It’s not always easy to find a job you want, but Kalibrr is here to help you out. Here are five of our companies who are hiring fast right now. Good luck, jobseeker!
To see all available jobs, check out the Kalibrr Job Board.
Fastech provides state-of the-art manufacturing facilities in the Philippines for manufacturing operations. It is positioned to meet high demand for semiconductor and microwave manufacturing services for applications in the field of computers, telecommunications, consumer and automotive products.
We need an Account Executive who can:
- Manage accounts with the objectives of achieving a high level of customer satisfaction, which would translate into profitable business relationships
- Coordinate with appropriate departments on new business opportunities
- Provide logistical support for activities
- College graduate preferably with an engineering course
- 23 years old and above
- With experience in Customer Service in manufacturing industry
- Customer service skills
- Analytic skills and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication
- Managing performance, fostering teamwork
- Willing to be assigned in Cabuyao, Laguna
Venice 66 Fashions, Inc. was organized in July 2009, and it started commercial operation in December 2009. We are an exclusive retail and wholesaler of Vans footwear, apparel and accessories in the Philippines. Our company has opened doors in department stores and Sport Lifestyle Stores combined, with outright footwear specialty accounts and concept stores nationwide.
We are looking for an Engineering Assistant who will:
- Conduct construction site inspection in timely basis and preparation of construction update report
- Responsible in planning construction schedules
- Will coordinate with Store Planning Supervisor regarding any issues that will occur during the course of construction
- Will coordinate with mall administration regarding construction guidelines and procedure
- Responsible in monitoring and refunds of construction bond
- Coordination with contractor regarding work permits, building permits, occupancy permits and the like
- Coordination with suppliers and contractor with regards to construction and supply of modules or equipment needed for the store
- Coordination with operation team regarding installation of POS, telephone line, computers, etc. prior to opening date of stores
- Coordination with Visual Merchandising regarding the images and feature cases needed for the store
- Attend to any repair and maintenance issues of the concerned store
- Responsible with constructions, repairs and maintenance of Administrative Building
- Graduate of Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong personality and good communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Interior fit outs, retail , construction, Autocad and other rendering software
- At least one year experience is an advantage
- Willing to be assigned in San Pedro, Laguna and travel
Cherry Mobile is a Philippine-based company which aims to bring value to Filipino lifestyle. Established in 2009, it brings a wide array of choices from feature phones to Android smartphones. Cherry Mobile continues to develop partnership with trusted phone developers to further strengthen its stance in the local mobile telecommunications industry. For more information, visit www.cherrymobile.com.ph.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can:
- Perform duties related in online and mobile marketing in order to boost the online visibility of Cherry Mobile.
- Create digital marketing campaigns for online channels like websites, apps and social media websites.
- Write engaging content for websites, email, and social media.
- SEO knowledge is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any of the following: Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: online advertising, online marketing, market planning, and blogging.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
TAO TECHNOLOGY Cluster is a group of companies that focuses on mobile distributions such as : LENOVO Mobile, LG Mobile and Microsoft Mobile.
We are looking to hire a Web Developer who can:
- Analyze requirement based on the project design brief for websites or applications.
- Develop websites, web services (API) and other applications aligned with the agreed specifications within the timeline.
- Develop and maintain web services and systems that ties into our products’ websites
- Provide proof-of-concepts for new technical solutions.
- Test system and websites for any errors and propose techniques to lessen and minimize future re-work within the team.
- Provide assistance to other developers as needed
- Continuous improvement of web site functionalities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): e commerce, HTML 5, PHP & other programatic languages, social media platforms – admin tools, Google Analytics Principles.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Solid experience developing back end and front end technologies:
- Demonstrate solid experiences for a large scale PHP development.
- Strong TDD and OOP experience required
- Experience in database architecture and design with MySQL
- Complete understanding of REST API design and protocol.
- Experience with several PHP frameworks.
Iconic Dealership, Inc. (IDI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Automotive Holdings Corporation (AAHC) the automotive arm of the Ayala Group of Companies, is an authorized dealer of Volkswagen passenger cars in the Philippines.
We are looking for a Service Administrative Assistant who will:
- Prepare Service Performance and revenue reports to determine if the department meets sales targets and recommend action plans to be able to meet the set targets
- Monitor Service associates’ absences, overtime and OB’s in coordination with Job Control Section and HRD
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints regarding vehicle service and ensure proper customer handling
- Monitor and prepare request for office supplies
- Facilitate Letter of Authority from Insurance, Repair Approval from customers, and other Body Repair-related documents to ensure on time completion of recommended repair
- Prepare internal and external correspondences to facilitate communication link with internal and external customers
- Perform Insurance visits to strengthen business relationships
- Perform telemarketing to help increase units received and service revenue
- Facilitate Service Admin Immersion program of assigned associate
- Monitor maintenance and regular inventory of Company-issued office tools/equipment and supplies
- Perform monthly individual inventory of assigned office tools/equipment
- Perform orientation on Body Repair process to manage expectations of customers before receiving of unit
- Compile service statistical information for reference in reviewing service operations in meeting the department’s goals and target.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any Business course or Industrial Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in administrative function including on-the-job training
- Must be computer literate (MS Office, SAP knowledge an advantage)
- Customer handling skills, document management, writing business Correspondence
- Service-oriented, patient, resourceful, with initiative, goal- oriented, detail- oriented
- Above average interpersonal skills