It’s not always easy to find a job you want, but Kalibrr is here to help you out. Here are five of our newest companies who are looking to hire you right now. Good luck, jobseeker!
To see all available jobs, check out the Kalibrr Job Board.
Alveo Land Corp. is the Philippines’ leading innovative developer of vibrant communities and groundbreaking living solutions adapted to the changing needs of the upscale, urban achiever market. Armed with sharper foresight, unparalleled excellence, total commitment, and an inherent passion and drive for innovation, Alveo Land offers an extensive portfolio of holistic communities with relevant, thoughtfully-designed amenities, and customer-focused services that ensure its residents and end-users live well.
We are currently looking for a Property Investment Consultant who can:
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Source for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Graduate of any 2 or 4 year course
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in Sales/Real Estate is a plus but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented
- Candidates must be willing to work in Makati
Freedom! (the ! is part of the branding) is a top 10 global MCN (multi-channel network) on YouTube, licensed by Google – for details on what MCNs are, see www.youtube.com/yt/creators/mcns.html. We employ around 100 people in 12 countries and help over 160,000 content creators grow faster through our cool technology, videos, FAQs, music, sponsorships, and the Freedom! community.
We are looking for a Web UI/UX Designer who can:
- Operate as UX/UI designer for the team, driving, aligning, and innovating new product experience.
- Conceptualize, create, maintain, and review detailed product interaction documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Work with business analyst, sales, and support to identify end user needs and solve complex design problems.
- Have an open-minded approach to design and display the ability to challenge convention while delivering on key success metrics.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer and or Interaction Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, and or company with its own online applications
- A strong design portfolio, showcasing end-to-end work that includes wireframe/mockups through high resolution comps and deliverable
- Strong knowledge of current design tools, including Sketch or Adobe Creative Cloud / Photoshop
- The ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Sanyo Seiki Global has over 23 years of extensive capabilities, supplying high quality stainless steel products worldwide. Since its registration as a company on January 18, 1995, it has been a partner in architecture, infrastructure, transportation, food processing, mining, agriculture, manufacturing, oil refining, and food processing.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager who can:
- Follow the prescribed standard operating procedures for preparing sales proposals, serving customer orders on time and according to their purchase order prescription, credit and collection, supply chain management, customer complaints, operation expenses and other in-house operational matters.
- Assist the National Sales Manager in planning, forecasting, managing, monitoring, achieving if not exceeding the business revenue goals of the company in his/her area of operation.
- Attend the monthly business review meeting held every month that is called for by the National Sales Manager and chaired by the Chief Sales Officer.
- Conduct weekly business reviews with his/her team in order to assess the team’s performance to-date and plan out the forward activities of the team in achieving or exceeding the area’s business revenue goal.
- Mentor and develop the team members over time so that they can perform better and imbibe the team spirit work ethic.
- Attend local trade fairs and conventions where the company is a co-sponsor to such events or the event organizer.
- Act as point person in developing new accounts with his/her team and rendering excellent customer service to its active accounts where corporate goodwill and relationships are strengthened and strong.
- Resolve customer complaints that require his/her level of attention.
- Conduct periodic route rides with his/her sales team to observe his/her subordinate’s performance in the field while likewise observing and gathering information about competition and the marketplace business environment.
- Work with the human resources department in managing the team in as far as new recruit selection, service termination and resignation, disciplinary actions, career advancement, training, labor relations and the annual performance evaluation of each team member.
- See to it that the company office and its assets are always secure, good working condition and free from harm in as far as the basic risk management issues are concerned for security, theft and industrial related accidents.
- At least a Bachelor/College Degree – Business Management/Economics/MassCommunication or equivalent
- With at least 5 year(s) experience in related field
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The Public-Private Partnership Center of the Philippines is the sole body tasked to facilitate and coordinate the country’s PPP program. Part of its task is to manage a revolving fund called the Project Development and Monitoring Facility. At the same time, the PPP Center provides Implementing Agencies (IAs) technical advisory support in project development and management and monitors the implementation of PPP priority projects. Also part of its task is to formulate policy guidelines for PPP transactions, and develop and manage a central database of all PPP programs and projects.
We are looking for an Attorney who can:
- Perform legal work involving specific and limited fields/areas of law and provides advice on general legal matters.
- Search for and read gathered materials and prepare reports on research, recommendation of interpretative opinion.
- Prepare draft of opinions containing a statement of facts involved, the legal problems, the issues, a discussion of the applicable laws, the jurisprudence on the matter and the conclusion/opinion.
- Provide legal advice during project development, contract negotiations, bidding process, project award, and implementation for PPP projects.
- Review draft contracts, transactions documents and other documents required for PPP projects.
- Attend meetings with Implementing Agencies and Transaction Advisors.
- Provide administrative legal support to PPP Center.
BF Talent Solutions Inc. is partnered with one of the major BPO companies in the Philippines that directly connects you to agent and non-agent positions they immediately require as their business expands. We’re here to ensure that we would actively follow up and track your progress as you go forward with the recruitment process.
We are looking for a Team Lead for Customer Care who can:
- Provide positive, consistent, fair and committed leadership to the team.
- Actively pursue a team environment focused on the achievement of
- the project’s high quality standards and high performance goals.
- Recognize team’s deficiencies and develop action plans to overcome them.
- Meet monitoring goals and completing related reports.
- Provide effective feedback and coaching to the agents.
- Recommend innovative suggestions on incentive programs to motivate floor staff
- Provide coverage on the floor as directed.
- Other duties and projects as required.
- Candidates will be assigned at Expert Global Solutions (direct employee) at Eton Centris, Quezon Ave. (Quezon City)
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience as a Team Manager is a BPO company.
- Willing to work in shifting schedules.
- Must have strong performance and relationship management skills.
Not the jobs you’re looking for? Click here to visit the Kalibrr Job Board to see more job posts.
Sign up on Kalibrr today and find the right job for you. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get Kalibrr Career Advice straight from your inbox!