Top talent needs to be appreciated. Getting into a high paying job isn’t just about the money — it’s also about the skills that you have and making sure that you’re compensated accordingly. Check out these top paying jobs in Manila and see if any of them fit your credentials:
Software Engineer | ASTICOM Technology, Inc.
Salary: P 60,000 – P 70,000 per month
ASTICOM Technology, Inc. is an HR solutions company established in March 2015 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Globe Telecom. Previously part of the Ayala Group of Companies, its services includes Recruitment Services, Payroll Administration and Management, and Outsourcing. We provide talents in the following talent segments: Sales, Marketing, Finance and Administration.
We are currently looking for a five (5) Software Engineers who can:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Perform internal application testing and initial service testing.
- Minimum 3 years work experience designing and developing software solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): java ee, Eclipse IDE, PHP, Apache, MYSQL.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 years & up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Business Development Manager | helloPay Philippines, Inc.
Salary: P 35,000 – P 45,000 per month
helloPay is revolutionizing the way payments and money transfers are made, both online and offline. As the online payment solutions of the Lazada Group, we provide a secure payment platform that makes sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use.
helloPay is looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of our Merchant Acquisition team in the Philippines. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, negotiating, and closing deals with a broad range of online merchants, along with the following responsibilities:
- Define sales strategy to achieve business development objectives and KPIs.
- Lead all aspects of the merchant acquisition process- from actively identifying potential businesses, pitching to clients, negotiating contract terms, getting agreements signed and account management.
- Responsible and accountable for proposals, contracts and other documentation.
- Oversee execution of partner-specific plans.
- Closely coordinate with other departments including regional sales, legal, technical integration,and marketing.
- Monitor and report performance and results of Merchant Acquisition team.
- Represent helloPay in industry events and participate in relevant marketing activities with the goal of getting new leads and contacts.
- At least 3 years previous business development / sales experience in a high-growth company
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Experience in finance/ payments, ecommerce, software sales, or B2B sales a plus
- Proven experience of carrying quota and meeting/exceeding targets.
- Ability to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in with cross-functional and diverse teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity
Financial Analyst/Modeler | Conexus
Salary: P 95,000 – P 110,000 per month
Conexus Staffing Incorporated provides Direct placement, Technical consulting services and Staff augmentation services across many different industries for a variety of skill sets nationwide. Whether you are a job seeker and looking to work with a staffing company that values your professional goals and listens to your needs, or you are a company seeking to add staff on a permanent or temporary basis and want to speak with an agency who prides itself on thoroughness and professionalism, we are here to help.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Financial Analyst/Modeler is responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of project financial models, structuring, pricing, analysis to ensure risk adjusted return for power and energy related projects in respect of transactions relating to greenfield development, brownfield acquisition, project financing, and equity co-investment syndication.
- Assist in prospective project acquisition, presentation, and financial due diligence.
- Prepare financial models for pricing and financial evaluation of proposed project economics, including cost estimates, schedule, risk mitigation costs, tax impacts and financing costs.
- Prepare budget and conduct analysis
- Conduct sensitivity analyses to identify project impact on return
- Support in identifying proposed project structure risks, develop risk mitigation sourcing strategy, and determine associated expense.
- Participate in discussions with third parties concerning structure, pricing, and risk allocation.
- Participate in discussions with Project Finance lenders
- Participate in discussions and documentation of Project documents such as EPC contracts, Loan Agreements, Offtake Agreements etc.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Holds a Bachelor’s/College Degree in BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or Math
- With at least two (3-5) years financial project management experience
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Team player, excellent analytical, communication, presentation skills, including advanced computer proficiency
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Preferably from Energy, Power, Oil & Gas Industry
Marketing Manager | CBTL Holdings, Inc.
Salary: P 40,000 – P 70,000 per month
CBTL Holdings is a diversified group dedicated to serving all its stakeholders across all the industries it is present in. Whether it is through serving our customers with premium handcrafted coffees and teas, running our distribution channels, or serving our clients and partners with outsourced services and cloud technology, CBTL Holdings is committed to building trust and bringing delight.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible in conceptualizing, planning, developing, and implementation of marketing plans for the brand. This position should have a thorough understanding of the market trends and understanding of marketing costs and lead time. The Marketing Manager must also be able to:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure that customer engagement as well as sales and profitability targets are achieved for the brand.
- Drive operational strategy and execution.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Enhance Client relationships.
- Enhance communication and collaboration (internal and external departments).
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long- term profitability.
- Co-develop and execute on the implementation of the company’s strategic, marketing and operational plans.
- Promote a culture of high performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/ or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates with FMCG, Retail, or F&B background.
- Solid background in Digital Marketing is a plus.
Technical Support Representative (Mandarin) | Stratworth Solutions, Inc.
Salary: P 79,000 – P 95,000 per month
Stratworth Solutions, Inc. is a recruitment firm that is focused on providing solutions to your manpower needs. We apply a consultative approach in identifying your skill and volume requirements and we deliver with haste. By applying transparency and integrity in our search activities, our candidates tend to view us as their personal career consultants which enables is to build trust and connection on behalf of our hiring companies.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative who can speak Mandarin, and can do the following:
- Respond to inbound technical support concerns.
- Handle concerns regarding hardware and software issues, troubleshooting, etc.
- Provide consistent and excellent service to customers using available tools and resources.
- Willing to work in a day-shift schedule.
- Willing to work in Pasig.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Average to excellent communications skills in both English & Mandarin.
- Technical experience not required but must have basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.