When on the prowl for a new job, we always look at the important things first: position, work, company, salary. It’s because the rat race is so competitive that looking at the perks and benefits that a company has to offer comes secondary. So we thought er might rock the boat a little. This jobs digest gives you the best of both worlds: amazing companies that are hiring and offering some pretty sweet perks to go with the job. Check them out!
We all know that a freelancer’s career gives you freedom by the truckload but what if you work for a company that provides freelancing opportunities? Not only is Freelancer.com the world’s largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace but they have a benefit package that will be hard to resist for a day job. Did you say gym membership and snacks? Sign me up!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or Related).MS or PhD a plus
• Proven experience in software development in Android environment
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience using the Android testing tools.
• Ability to build well-optimised and scalable mobile applications
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• You have built an Android apps previously and be able to show examples in Google Play or as APKs.
We are looking for Android Developer for our Manila Engineering Lab. You will be responsible for building scalable mobile applications, maintaining them and adding new features as we update the features on the main site.
We have a vibrant and fun team atmosphere where you can enjoy many exciting perks such as social events, hackathons, tech talks, PS4, pool table, well-stocked kitchen with beers, Friday lunches, and discounted gym membership! We also provide our staff with spacious desks, huge LCD monitors, and your choice of development platform (Linux, Mac, Windows).
When you work for a company like Magsaysay Group of Companies, who source personnel and services to cruise lines, hotels, casinos, and more, you can probably bet that the services (i.e. perks) they provide employees are top notch as well. You might not be able to find a benefit package as complete and forward thinking as that of the Magsaysay Group. They covered everything!
- Bachelor’s / College Degree preferably Food Technology or any business course (Business Studies/Administration, Management) or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in account management of Food Service Sales is required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- With strong account management skills, good network of contacts and relationship building skills
- Highly self motivated, assertive, goal driven, enthusiastic and hard working
- With excellent communication skills
Sales Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Continuous generation of sales revenue from assigned accounts by ensuring consistent delivery of efficient service and maintaining good business relationships with them.
- Sourcing new accounts through implementation of the company’s marketing strategies, plans and programs, and by providing efficient service to achieve customers’ satisfaction.
1902 Software Development Corporation can probably recite the bells and whistles of tech in their sleep. They’re the choice technology partner to hundreds of companies—big and small—so they need a workforce working the back office. Take a look at their benefit package and you will find yourself to be well taken care of on the daily. From meal to transportation allowances, they’ve got you covered.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a preference
- Knowledge of Magento, Drupal, Codeigniter, Joomla, Responsive Design is a huge advantage, but not a requirement
- Strict requirement: at least 3 years of professional working experience as a programmer/developer
- Good skills in spoken and written English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Flexible, can work under pressure, can adapt well to a quiet, organized work environment
- This is a full-time office position
You will be trained to use Magento—a PHP-based, opensource e-commerce framework—to develop different challenging webshops for many clients from Europe. You will join a dynamic team of PHP developers who create sites, webshops, and web applications that are:
- Speed optimized
- Technically compliant for SEO
- In fully responsive design
- Fast, gorgeous-looking, and optimized for usability and user experience
We offer very competitive salaries. We also offer the following benefits:
- Daily meal allowance
- Daily transportation allowance
- Quarterly rice subsidy
- Quarterly health insurance subsidy
- 3,000-Monthly perfect attendance incentive
- Life and accident insurance of up to 500K
- De minimis benefits
- Company-sponsored Magento technical certification
- Daytime work, NO shifting
- Flextime (coming-in time between 8:00 am – 10:00 am)
Enter the “science” side of marketing with Spiralytics and all your dreams of A/B testing, search engine optimization, and analytics will come true. They’re looking for a Senior AdWords Advertising Specialist which sounds intimidating but take a look at the work perks and you won’t think so for long. Hello, (work) from home and flexitime!
- Experience with 5+ AdWords accounts, 100% dedicated to AdWords for at least 2 years.
- Has used Google Analytics and other API’s to pull and merge data for performance analysis purposes (preferred but not required)
- Expert level at ad copy strategies
- Mastery of AdWords SEM/GDN
- Working knowledge of other Paid Channels: FB, Remarketing, etc
- Excel Skills: Parsing, Vlookup, Pivot, Charts
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytical, organized. Can build and execute to a plan
- Can work fast with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work in Makati area
- Bonus Skills: Conversion Rate Optimization (landing pages) and SEO
- Design and implement effective AdWords campaign strategies (measured by CPA)
- Strategize, implement and measure new campaign ideas
- Research and experiment with new advertising methods
- Master all optimization techniques within each channel
- Implement a daily optimization processes
- Design creative visual campaigns (and pass to Graphic Design for implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 4 year(s) of sales experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Should have a strong grasp of e-commerce and internet based business models
- Candidates should be prepared to show results of past work and performance metrics achieved.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (esp. Word and Excel) and with reporting and tracking tools.
- Having a wide network of nightlife contacts is an advantage
- Must be able to work the night shift on weekends
- Formulate and implement effective business development strategies and plans to achieve business goals
- Develop and manage new business opportunities, business alliance partnership and accounts in the Philippines and new market
- Actively participate in project implementation and project negotiation and agreement finalization
- Support new management programs and initiatives
- Manages and maintains the Account Managers
- Responsible for monitoring nightly activities and metrics of the app
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Flexible Working Hours
- Incentives and Performance Bonuses
- Access to exclusive events and parties