Need a little flexibility or just want some extra cash on the side? We picked out a selection of part time jobs for people interested in administrative work, teaching, and the IT industry.
Associate / Supervisor | P12000 – P13000 per month
For 15 years, Office Warehouse has been provider and partner consultant of small and medium enterprises when it comes to quality, cost efficient and value adding office solutions. With the mission to continually provide the best service and a rewarding shopping experience, Office Warehouse ensures to offer the best deals to our customer.
We are looking for a System Analyst/Programmer that must have the following qualifications:
- Male or Female, must be a graduate of BS Programming
- Must have knowledge in the following:
- Programming Languages (PHP, Visual Basic) scripting
- Database (MySQL, Oracle)
- Crystal report and other report Writing Utilities/Softwares
- Preferably with retail background
- Background in retail systems, RPRO is a plus
Internship / OJT | P5000 – P7500 per month
CADSYS is a completely managed and hosted SaaS solution for management of residential communities and commercial buildings.
CADSYS is a versatile and green (removes paper based activities from the equation and offers digital solutions in its place) cloud based property management platform that not only presents powerful features for building administrations and portfolio level oversight, but also offers owner/tenant level features.
We are looking for Mobile App Developer interns to assist with further development of existing iOS/Android apps, as well as planning and development of a few new applications to extend the current CADSYS ecosystem.
The selected candidate will receive training in programming practices by professionals with close to 20 years of development skills on international levels, and a position in the company after a successful internship.
- Stong Android development skills
- Strong iOS development skills
- Logical thinking
- Must write clean native code
Fresh Grad / Entry Level | P8000 – P10000 per month
Vector Healthcare Management Solutions is a fast growing US based healthcare BPO supporting medical groups, dental groups, diagnostic laboratories, urgent care centers and other ancillary health care providers. Join us now and end up on top as we continue to expand.
We are looking for a Dental Office Assistant to assist our dental clinics with the following responsibilities:
- Confirm dental insurance eligibility.
- Set alerts for ineligible patients.
- Enter template based dental clinical notes from standard forms.
Fresh Grad / Entry Level | P15000 – P17000 per month
ALUE PHILIPPINES INC. is a training company which was established in 2012. ALUE PHILIPPINES INC. is one of the subsidiaries of ALUE CO., LTD. based in Japan, established in 2003, which is also a training company.
Mission: To pursue ALL THE POSSIBILITIES of people, help find their own potential, help people discover new possibilities in themselves, help people achieve their goal in their career, and pursue the purpose of their lives.
Vision: To be the No.1 training company in the Asian region by 2030, contributing to people organizations in around ten countries in the region, providing services not only in each country, but also across countries. Our business will lead to happier lives in each country by releasing the possibilities and potentials of people and organization. Our business will also lead to a more peaceful relationship between countries as people’s relationships become closer.
We are looking for a Business English Coach who can:
- Provide high-quality Business English lessons (calls) to Japanese professionals
- Conduct assessment calls to students
- Contribute to the development of the company’s English curriculum
- Provide feedback report after every lesson
- Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least one (1) year work experience preferably in the education field
- A background in teaching Business English to professionals
- Above-average English communications skills (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in typing and Google-based applications (Google Drive)
- Must be good in pronunciation, grammar, and correcting sentences
- Can work as an online and offline coach
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedules (5:55AM to 2:55PM/ 8:00AM to 5:00PM/ 1:15PM to 10:15PM)
- Can work on weekends and holidays
- Can work immediately (No current professional commitments)
- Candidates are required to undergo a paid office-based training
- Incentives to be given (student evaluation and performance incentives)
- Project based contract for three (3) month which can be renewed under conditions
- Salary Range: P15,000 plus P2,000 Transportation allowance
- End of Contract Bonus P5,000 to P8,000
Fresh Grad / Entry Level | P12000 – P13000 per month
TENCENTECH INC. is an excellent provider for software development and customer service solution, headquartered in Makati, Philippines. Currently, the company provides Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), English, Japanese, Korean and Thai multiple language Call Center Service and Customer Relationship Management software service.
With a great software development capability and business experience, our TENCENTECH colleagues are extremely confident that all our clients are enjoyed with our premier service all the time. Win-Win situation is one of our objectives. In order to provide more customer service convenience,more local customer service centers are established in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Thailand, China Shanghai service center is an ongoing project so far.
We are looking for a Receptionist who can:
- Attend to all incoming calls
- Place outgoing calls as requested by employees
- Provide front desk assistance to all guests, and to all employee admin request
- Make daily accomplishment reports
- Male/ Female
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism, or any related courses
- With at least one (1) year experience as Receptionist/Front Office
- Basic understanding of Mandarin
- Willing to be in a Multinational Environment
- Amenable to work in Makati City
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
- Preference will be given to those who can join the company immediately