By Kalibrr Content Hub on June 6, 2016
Have you ever applied to a number of companies and have them respond after 48 years? Yes. We all know that situation. We've all been there. We know what it feels like to wait, and wait, and wait for an email, a call, a text. That's why for this jobs digest, we compiled companies who have a high-response rate because they, too, know how it feels like to wait for you to apply.
Launched in 2012, Generation Hope's mission was simple, to allow Filipinos to choose another way – to vote with their peso about what was important to them. As Hope looks towards the future, we are expanding our portfolio to create and invest in products that increase our impact and provide greater opportunities for all Filipinos to prosper. Our flagship product, “Hope in a Bottle” (HIB), a purified bottled water, is the first Philippine brand to donate 100% of the profit to the building of public school classrooms across the Philippines.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to provide executive support to our Chairman and President. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our Chairman and President on a range of special projects, strategic initiatives and daily tasks
- Prioritizing and respond to incoming issues
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of our President
- Completing administrative tasks, including managing calendar and travel arrangements, and preparing personal correspondence
- Maintaining files and key internal documents
- Highly proactive, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- An undergraduate degree is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Kaymu is one of the leading online marketplaces in the world and present in over 35 countries across Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. We connect buyers to all the best items at the best prices, delivered directly to their doorsteps, and local sellers and entrepreneurs are offered the unique possibility to reach millions of new customers. Kaymu is a venture of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest internet incubator.
They are looking for two Customer Experience and Communications Associates who will be in full charge of customer experience and satisfaction. They love human interaction and demonstrate passion for providing a best-in-class service. Above this, they do all in their power to drive sales, taking initiative and implementing best practices.
- Deliver a world-class, end-to-end customer experience
- Proactively deal with any issues and resolve customer requests from multiple channels
- Ensure a smooth order process for customers, from start to finish
- Collect reviews, and collaborate with all departments in response to the learnings
- Maintain a high level of drive, enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the day
- Exceed expectations and targets and actively seek out new opportunities for growth
- Positive, fun, and energetic attitude!
- A passion for delivering experience and strong customer service mind
- Good telephone manner, active listening and excellent dispute resolution skills
- A team player that can work independently, with minimal guidance
- Winning attitude and success-oriented - you want to learn and be challenged
- Strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Working experience in dealing with customers a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university preferred
KOLIN Philippines International, Inc. (KPII) was established on 1995. It is a consistent major player in the industry, that is committed to produce, innovate, and distribute world class home appliances and service, molded by competence and dedication to quality after-sales-service, guided by moral and ethical business principle.
They are looking to hire an Accounting Assistant who can:
- Review process ASC Billing Statements in Metro Manila
- Processing of Request for Payment to all ASC Claims
- Monitoring and Encoding of all ASC Installation Rebates
- Process claims from Extended Warranty
- Series of SHR/Filing
- Graduate of any 4 year business course
- Male or Female who's 20-25 years old
- Service Oriented
- Good written & oral skills
- Keen to details
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® is one of the fastest-growing and loved coffee chains in the Philippines. What makes them different is their commitment to the finest coffees and teas. They only use the top 1% of Arabica coffee beans and only the top 2 leaves and a bud in their teas. That's why everyone agrees that they have the best tasting drinks.
They are currently looking for District Manager to be assigned in Quezon City who will be responsible for directing and educating the Store Managers and Lead Shift Supervisors within their specified district in the daily operations, sales and customer service of the retail stores.
They will also:
- Maintain positive company morale
- Represent The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® in a professional manner
- Fulfill any duties the Operations Manager and Operations Director assigned
- Works full time and expected to work overtime, as needed, to perform duties and responsibilites
- Transfers to and from district locations, as needed
- Maintains positive company morale
- Always available for Emergency assistance
- Minimum 3 years of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store management or prior retail/food service District Manager experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Clearsight is a distributor of mobile devices to over 800 points of sales in the Philippines who work closely with global brands in taking their products to market. From planning, registration, product launch, distribution, marketing and after sales and repair. We work with our customers in delivering the right assortment of mobile devices to grow their business, providing a steady supply of products at the right place at the right time, and implementing insight driven promotions to sellout products and drive long term business.
They are looking for a Finance and Accounting Officer who is responsible for the following:
- Engage customers and vendors to achieve the company's collection and working capital objectives
- Ensure risk control of all sales / AR / AP transactions through proper audit and validation
- Properly record and document the organization's accounting transactions
- Provide analysis and reports of key financial data
- Complete other tasks that may assigned by the management from time to time
- Must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any of the following:
- Must have at least 1-3 years of working experience in Finance or Accounting function
- Must be knowledgeable in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and/or Bookkeeping
- Must have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have the ability to manipulate large amounts of data using Pivot Table and Lookup Functions