By Kalibrr Content Hub on June 6, 2016
Some people are perfectly fine working in an unadorned office with white washed walls. Some people are not. What an office and workspace look and feel like are major factors in the job hunt nowadays. Lucky for you, we've got great jobs with cool offices that are hiring right now! Check out these awesome companies with equally awesome spaces:
Who would have thought that Globe's office looked like this. The company's mission to mission to inspire lives through communications by way of their vision of having the happiest customers sounds like it applies to having the happy employees too. When your workspace is sleek like this, how can you not want to do your job. The telecommunications company has been standing for more than eight decades, who knows, your first day with them could be right around the corner.
They are looking for an Account Manager who can:
- Consistently meet individual and the assigned area's monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives by ensuring the effective execution of channel, region and area-specific strategies, sales processes and trade programs.
- Ensure the effective execution of regional, area and account-specific strategies that drive the creation of a robust sales pipeline composed of quality applications, which lead to high sales conversion.
- Meet own portfolio selling objectives for assigned accounts as well as ensure the effective execution of related strategies by account managers in his/her group.
- Meet own churn management objectives as well as ensure that account managers in his/her group effectively execute programs and processes that ensure long-term business engagements with accounts in their respective areas.
- Execute strategies for own accounts as well as ensure that account managers in his/her group effectively implement related strategies to maximize the business potential of accounts by identifying and addressing business needs, resolving after-sales concerns, maximizing up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and conceptualizing/implementing relevant business-building programs that promote long-term relationship with accounts.
- With a minimum of 3 years experience in Sales preferably have handled the following industries: FMCG, Telco, IT & Enterprise, HR Solutions
Migo partners with small businesses in order to give customers access to entertainment anytime, anywhere. They curate digital content, such as TV shows, movies, documentaries, and make their wide portfolio of media available to users for an affordable price.
What people don’t know however, is that Migo provides its talents, all called Imagineers, a smart workspace that keeps them productive and entertained all at the same time. How do they do that? Their office is a creative nut’s haven. Nicknamed Station Bravo (the headquarters in Taiwan is named Station Alpha), their open approach to the office structure allows the Imagineers to collaborate on projects, create ideas and efficiently get everyone’s two cents in.
Migo is looking for an Imagineer for Supply Chain who is:
- Strong hunger for learning.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent reporting, presentation, planning skills.
- Knowledgeable in Resource Optimization and Process Review.
- Unwavering energy and enthusiasm.
- Highly adaptable.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, imaginative, creative, and with keen eye to details.
- Candidate must have at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of work experience in Logistics/Supply Chain specialization or equivalent.
909 40th Street North, Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City
It shouldn't come as any surprise that Avida Land, whose main service is to build and develop thoughtfully-designed homes, has an equally thoughtfully designed office. Minimalist walls with art and decor literally all over the place, you'd think that they were an art agency of some sort. It must be refreshing to come into work and be able to find something new or interesting to appreciate in the office everyday. After over two decades of fulfilling dreams, Avida still provides communities that promote growth of property values and set the standard in the industry.
They are looking for a Treasury assistant who'll be based in Tuguegarao who will:
- Do cashiering works among others PR issuance
- Submit timely transmission of PDC’s to Head Office
- Prepare daily collection report
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
NuWorks Interactive Labs is crazy about stories. And so, in a tech-driven industry, they're putting humanity at the core of everything that they do. Led by creativity, disciplined by strategies and equipped with technology, their goal is to create campaigns that will inspire and move people. True to their word, NuWorks Interactive has a client list that includes Nestea, Crunch, and Resorts World, and they've created some awesome campaigns for more than just them. The NuWorks office in Ortigas is a story of it's own. It has everything from a pool of floaties to a set of swings inside the building.
They're looking for a Back End Developer who who will be responsible for:
- Development of custom CMS using PHP Frameworks (laravel & CI) and MySQL in a deadline-driven environment.
- Development of new website (w/ backend systems), web applications and RESTful APIs.
- Building on and working with our existing web projects.
- Development of Facebook applications using APIs
- Adherence to quality standards, project specifications and timelines.
- Work closely with front-end developers and Project Manager to ensure successful deployments and rollouts
- Documenting and testing codes