By Kalibrr Content Hub on April 4, 2016
Great companies start with great talent and people. Will you be the next hire who can help make the best hires? Check out these human resources jobs on Kalibrr:
AP Renewables, Inc. (APRI), one of the leading geothermal energy producers in the country, delivers clean and renewable baseload power with the two facilities that it operates in Tiwi, Albay; Bay and Calauan, Laguna; and Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
The Human Resources and Quality Assistant shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the HRQ Supervisor in all HR functional areas assigned.
- Administering all company and statutory benefits related processes in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be willling to work in Bay, Laguna and Tiwi, Albay.
John Clements Consultants Inc. pioneered the recruitment business in the Philippines. We are the leading HR solutions company with a 40-year experience in management consultancy, recruitment and placement, psychological assessment, outsourcing and staff augmentation both for local and international markets. We cater to a wide range of clientele belonging to different industries, primarily multinational and top local companies. We service 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for an HR Manager who can:
- Recruit, develop and motivate highly capable employees to build a first class company.
- Attract and keep people of high capability and to get them to work as a first class team.
- Ensure all employees are aligned to the company's goals and principles.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Handles a team from an SME.
- 5-10 years of exposure to all facets of Human Resources.
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls? So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.
Thumbtack is one of San Francisco’s fastest-growing startups, with $150 million in funding from some of the world's most respected investors, including Google Capital and Sequoia Capital. Thumbtack’s phenomenal growth has been supported by several agile, work-from-home teams of independent contractors in the Philippines (Team Philippines).
As a Contract Recruitment Specialist, you are an expert who handles end-to-end recruiting of independent contractor teams: you know the Philippines talent market inside and out, and can find exceptional candidates for roles as diverse as data entry specialists to experienced subject matter experts. You bring a creative and thoughtful approach to recruitment and sourcing while scaling a team of work-from-home professionals in the Philippines.Responsibilities:
- Work as a business partner with multiple teams and hiring managers to understand the business and identify needs from a talent contracting perspective.
- Meet and exceed headcount targets and timeline, and develop a strong talent pipeline for all open hiring needs.
- Source candidates through online job portals, referrals, networking, research, and advanced search tools.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine job skills, culture and team fit.
- Create and maintain up to date content related to workforce needs.
- Maintain accurate reports capturing the recruitment cycle, as well as other administrative tasks required by the recruitment process.
- At least 2 years of frontline recruitment experience including strong proficiency in applicant sourcing and interviewing
- Tech-savvy and demonstrated experience using sourcing, applicant tracking and online assessment tools and platforms
- Metro Manila location
- Ability to work at least 30-40 hours per week
- Reliable computer/laptop and internet speed of at least 3 mbps
*This is a work-from-home position and the successful candidate will be contracted via Upwork.
We are a software consultancy, design, development and managed-services company focused on mobile, cloud and data technologies. In over 11 years, we have worked with enterprises of different sizes and handled a variety of challenging requirements. We are also an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Partner, which allows us to deliver and manage mobile and web back-end solutions anywhere in the world.
We believe that successful software projects require holistic design at the core -- strong technical skills, combined with creativity and empathy. Having our base in the Philippines, whose people are world-renown for these traits, gives us a unique advantage. We have over 50 software professionals who get their skills not only through mentorship and experience in projects, but also through extensive research, experimentation, and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a Recruitment Executive who will be responsible for the following:
- Strong implementation of the recruitment strategy and constant communication of the recruitment pipeline to key leaders within the organization on a weekly basis.
- Maintenance of online recruitment accounts and web pages, email blast hiring list to employees as needed.
- Complete and adhere to the Personnel Requisition Form (PRF) process.
- Develop creative ways to meet recruitment targets and deadlines, can innovate and try out of the box techniques.
- Bring company brand into all recruitment stages, ensuring complete calibration with Business .evelopment.
- Strong and active file maintenance for recruitment.
- Conduct initial interviews for technical and administrative positions,
- Responsible for all correspondence with applicants – regret letters, interview scheduling and congratulatory letters.
- Handle all communication with exemplary service and efficiency.
- Endorse new hire to payroll for inclusion for next cycle.
- Conduct background checks after final interview.
- Knowledgeable in Human Resource Theories and Practices, Industry Trends
- Full cycle recruiting experience is a definite advantage
- Exemplary Interpersonal Skills
- Must have keen attention to details
- Open to learning
- Strong initiative
- Open for full time and/or contractual positions
Habitat for Humanity Philippines (HFHP) is a non-profit organization that serves Filipino families in need of decent homes. We bring together partners who share the same vision of transforming lives through building responsible and sustainable communities. Established in 1988, HFHP is a country affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International based in Georgia, USA. For 27 years, HFHP has served over 110,000 families throughout the country. HFHP envisions that every Filipino family has a decent place to live.
The HR Officer assists the HR Manager in implementing recruitment and onboarding activities for new hires. He/she handles insurance renewals, employee engagement activities and special projects geared towards improving the delivery of HR services for the organization.