By Kalibrr Content Hub on March 3, 2016
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support, and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.
We are 29,000 customer experience specialists at 57 contact centers across 24 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to over 400 international brands in various industry verticals. We are where your customers are. Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, we are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our clients’ business operations.
We are looking for driven individuals to be part of the Transcom Worldwide Philippine team. In return for commitment, hard work, and talent we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high quality training, and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
We value independent thinking and individual effort, but even more, we value team work. Transcom people put our clients and our business first, take responsibility for their actions, and are as concerned for their colleagues’ success as for their own.
Transcom is a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
If you think you have what it takes, look through our job posts and below and send in your applications:
The Customer Service Representative’s work duties may include data input to Clients programs and other back office tasks. The Back Office tasks should be made on first opportunity, precisely. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing customer care activities for defined client projects. Your main task is to offer full range of customer service to assigned clients, by phone, fax, or mail/e-mail, ensuring highest quality.
- Has at least reached college level
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong or Pasig (employee shuttle service provided)
- Willing to work in shifting schedule
- Must be fluent in English
The Global Applications Senior Support Specialist’s role is to collaborate in a team dedicated to provide application systems support to Transcom call center operations which support activities are carried out remotely from service support centers, to ensure that end-users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all activities related to the ticket management, root cause analysis, and resolution of end-user requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of support functions.
- Perform CRM and other application support activities in the event of operational support incidents and customer requests in line with global SLAs.
- Application support services include standard Transcom applications such as Altitude, eWFM, BOBJ / Group Report, TCMS and several other client specific applications, as well as standard software packages, such as MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, & Outlook).
- To collaborate in a team dedicated to provide Application and System support to Transcom call centre operations; these support activities are carried out remotely from the Service support centers.
- In collaboration with other global support teams perform 2nd and 3rd line support activities, contributing with technology partners and other 3rd party solution providers.
- Maintain daily relationship with the IT organization and the Business Customers.
- Develop sound understanding of each system / application within the company global portfolio.
- Develop strong technical knowledge in the areas of specialization with underlying technologies included such as script languages, database management, communication protocols, etc.
- In case of fail over situation between Service Support Centers, perform service desk and 1st level application support activities.
- Tracking, escalation follow-up, and reporting for timely resolution of incidents, problems and change requests according to the internal service delivery and support policies & procedures and agreed service levels.
- In collaboration with IT Application engineer and Infrastructure teams perform 2nd line support, contributing including technology partners and other 3rd party solution providers.
- Support activities to global or regional projects for implementing new applications or new releases of existing ones.
- Participate in technical handovers between the IT departments.
- Continuously keeping up-to-date the area related internal knowledge base and prepare required documentation, procedure definitions in order to ensure effective support and knowledge transfer toward 1st line support organization units.
- Coordinate software updates, new release deployment, execute controlled application upgrades.
The HRM – Site Recruitment Manager is responsible for the overall service delivery of all talent acquisition functions by collaborating with operations, strategically planning and allocating resources as well as executing agreed action plans in order to meet growth and attrition requirements. The incumbent will also act as primary liaison and point of contact between the business and the Recruitment Department.
The HRM – Site Recruitment Manager is also responsible in ensuring we hire and retain candidates that are capable of delivering excellent customer service. The HRM will also support the objectives of other HR teams, such as Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Legal, and Employee Relations.
- Management of Individual and Team Performance, Discipline Administration, Coaching and Monitoring of Hiring Progress vs. Target
- Client & Stakeholder Management through consistent and constant collaboration and interaction
- Strategic Planning and Implementation of all agreed upon hiring Plans
- Reporting (Creating, Analyzing and Publishing Data necessary for strategic planning)
- Audit of Policy and Process Compliance
- Oversee a team of Supervisor, Sr. Recruiters and Recruiters to make sure that processes are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that the all direct reports receive constant training in order for them to be successful in their roles
- Ensure that the team adheres to all the policies and procedures of the company
- Ensure alignment with the client’s objectives by organize catch up sessions to ensure that the team is apprised of all the changes and updates in the hiring plan
- Partner with all other stakeholders and ensure the team’s awareness and compliance to other support groups policies and procedures
- Respond to all queries related to the hiring process and policies
- Continuously learn ways to improve recruitment process in order to better address the needs of the organization
- Ensure that the team is equipped with all the tools necessary to execute company strategies and objectives
- Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how Recruitment impacts and is impacted by other functions.
The IT Administrator has a multifunctional role acting as a workstation administrator, local infrastructure administrator, and primary IT contact for a specific site. He will be in charge of physical support and maintenance of any IT equipment of a specific site he is assigned to.
The IT Administrator shall provide first or second-tier user local support and serve as a primary contact for Service Desk personnel to rely on to resolve service interruptions or assist end users who seek advice on information technology issues, products, and services. The position of the IT Administrator will be expected to resolve most information technology related end user workstation issues as well as assist in the deployment of new systems and processes.
Strategy & Planning
- Recommend Workstation (Desktop/Laptop/Thin Client) Hardware & Software Specifications and Configurations.
- Prepare policies and procedures involving Desktop Administration and Support
Acquisition & Deployment
The Desktop Administrator shall manage or coordinate orders, preparation, and deployment of computers (desktop, laptops, thin clients, etc.).
- Responsible for all computer equipment installations and service. Maintain all hardware/software inventories for personal computers. Coordinate maintenance and repair of all computer peripherals.
- Works with the end users to customize the computer; trains customer on system changes.
- Ultimately responsible for the care and maintenance of the IT Storage room.
- Returns or disposes of leased or obsolete equipment.
As an IT Administrator:
- Provide support to end users at the desk side, for a particular location assigned to him
- Provide instruction and training to individual end users to resolve problems and reduce reoccurrence.
- Responsible for maintaining and support for printers, Fax Machines or Bat Phones
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Ensures anti-virus software and appropriate security patches are installed timely.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes
- Collaborate with LAN engineer/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company's computing environment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding desktop problems.
- Answer to and perform moves, adds, and changes (MAC) requests related to Desktop Administration
- Ensure that physical desktop connections are in proper working order.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all computer related components and equipment.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of PCs, desktop hardware and related products.
- Assists in planning computer deployment for new areas.
- Responsible for the creation of a standard PC/Thin Client image for all existing and incoming hardware
- Responsible for creation of documentation on the creation of the standard image for future state as well as knowledge transfer and disaster recovery
- Creation of software packages for new systems, software upgrades, patches or as needed.
- Responsible for testing all packages for impact of deployment and resolve potential issues
- Identify areas of improvement and create action plan and implement solutions with the assistance of the team
- Mentors and instructs junior members of the team for technical development
- Completes change control forms/plans for deployment projects/updates
- Completes QA test plans/UAT for new deployments and software packages and coordinates and/or assists in the completion of testing.
As Local Infrastructure Administrator:
- Assist in deployment of any local IT infrastructure equipment
- Assist other Administrators and Engineers in managing and maintaining local equipments deployed to the site they are assigned to.
One of the following Backup Roles:
- Backup Network Admin◦Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Receive minor Network Administration Tasks
- Backup Telecom Admin◦Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated Telephony Infrastructure
- Receive minor Telecom Administration Tasks
Backup Systems Admin
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated Server & Desktop Systems Infrastructure
- Receive minor System Administration Tasks
The Technical Account Manager acts as primary point-of-contact for topics related to call center and business process outsourcing customer technology with both internal and external clients.
- Communicates technical matters, in business terms to client services teams. Builds professional relationships with many department including: client services, development and IT teams.
- Interact primarily with the business at many levels in order to define, implement and support the service delivery required to optimally support the business. Interact with client accounts on the delivery of key technology initiatives. Interact also with Global IT teams and project managers, assuring appropriate attention to country/region specific issues as well as appropriate regional participation to local implementations of global initiatives
- Builds services relationships with internal clients services and external customers and hold service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, project reports, quality and processes.
- Acts as a primary contact for all topics related to call center and business process outsourcing customer technology with both internal and external clients
- Manages escalations, facilitates appropriate resources, and communicates status to client services.
- Participates as a highly responsive, business focused, customer driven team member, able to be a liaison to client services and drive solution to completion.
- Maintain service levels
- Manages to service level agreements (SLA’S) with internal clients for the delivery of services. Monitor and measure through metrics operational excellence.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of Global Processes (ITIL, COPC) in collaboration with the Global Governance and Bids and Implementation teams.
- Oversees local/regional Information Technology initiatives in compliance with the Global Information Technology governance process
- Follow ITIL processes and methodologies and ensure those as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensures professional Information Technology project execution, secures appropriate resources from the regional/global resource pool, assuring delivery of high quality results
- Drives regional assigned client technology projects
- Technology Evolution and Regulation
- Keep pace with fast moving evolution of call center and business process outsourcing environment and maintain adequate level of knowledge to support development and operational support.
- Be able to adapt and comply to increasing internal or external constraints (Security, QA, in-country laws) and adjust IT processes accordingly