Looking for Internships? Be An Intern in Lufthansa, World Youth Alliance, and More!
March 14, 2016
Summer is coming up, and all the companies are raring to hire interns. Whether or not it's a requirement for your course, an internship will always be a plus for you — and your resume. And for those of you who are undecided graduates — maybe an internship will help you find the right path for you. Here are some of the internship positions from our Discover Internship/OJTs page to get you started on your search: Founded in the year 2000 as a joint venture of Lufthansa Technik AG and Philippine aviation service provider MacroAsia Corporation, Lufthansa Technik Philippines offers a wide range of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to customers worldwide. It has 8 hangar bays and workshops which have been designed according to the latest industry standards in order to support aircraft maintenance, major modifications, cabin reconfigurations, engine maintenance and painting. LTP’s broad experience in base maintenance checks has earned the trust of more than fifty customers worldwide. It is also rendering line maintenance to more than twenty domestic and international carriers As an intern, you will be working closely with, and will supporting the daily activities of, Human Resource Departmant, Marketing and Sales Department, Engineering Department and others. Minimum Qualifications:
- Completed 2nd Year of college
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Understands office and administration concepts
- Works well under pressure
- Organized and detail-oriented
The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of World Youth Alliance to contribute practically to its regional and international projects and to study more closely the ideas which have formed the organization. The program focuses on three aspects: project management, training, and network building. As an intern, you can:Our internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals between the ages of 16 to 30 years old. Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity. We seek committed members with strong communication abilities and organizational skills. Previous experience in event and project management is a plus. Interns must also be able to motivate and bring people together. Full time interns are preferred, but we also accept part time interns.
- Learn about our mission to understand and articulate the dignity of the human person through discussions about international law and human rights, economic and social development, and global health.
- Gain practical and theoretical knowledge about international, regional, and national policy-making.
- Help your region grow socially and economically as you develop projects that uphold the value of each person.
- Have the opportunity to build your own network and community in line with World Youth Alliance programs.
- Note that we do not offer any form of compensation to our interns/volunteers.
Shapecloud.ph is Philippines' first online 3D printing service platform. Users would simply log on to our site, upload their 3D design, and have the 3D printed item delivered to their doorstep. Aside from 3D printing services, we also offer 3D design work and mass production, to serve as an end-to-end solution for creating prototypes, new product lines, or even gifts! Depending on skill set, an intern will be tasked to one of the main business elements of Shapecloud.ph, either 3D design, or through the 3D printing operations itself, while experiencing the life and work culture of a startup. Minimum Qualifications:
- High school graduate
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- 3D Design (AutoCAD, 3DSmax, Blender, Sketchup, Solidworks, etc.) skills is a plus
- Business, Marketing, or Industrial Design, Engineering Background (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical) is a plus, but not required
We’re looking for interns who are highly motivated to work with us and can help bring our campaigns to life. Think you’re it? You Will:
- Ideate, create and develop strategies and projects for the brands we’re handling. (But don’t worry, you won’t be alone! You’ll team up with the rest of the team and get first hand experience on coming up with awesome projects!)
- Get really involved in our projects. (How involved, you ask? You’ll find out!)
- Attending huddles with your fellow creatives.
- Brainstorming and collaborating on projects.
- Researching and pitching ideas.
- Having fun on the job.
- Eating. Sometimes for science. Sometimes for fun.
- To have at least completed 2nd year of college
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge and proficient with creative software like the Adobe Creative Suite
- A love for food!
- Unwavering need for a 4pm merienda break
- A healthy sense of humour
- A song and dance routine for the initiation rights (We’re totally kidding. Or maybe not.)
- Idea generation and implementation of marketing and sales activities for corporate channels
- Catalog creation and updating
- Closing corporate sales accounts
- Completed 2nd year of college
- College course: Marketing or business related
- Adobe Photoshop and/or related softwares
- Graphics editing skills
- Love for marketing
- Love for sales
- Love for the Philippines
- Must be willing to work without allowance or salary