By Kalibrr Content Hub on March 3, 2016
There's a lot you can get from a part-time job. If you're a student, this will be a chance for you to gain real work experience, with a 100% chance of getting paid. And for those who need the extra cash, as long as your schedule can handle it, getting a part-time job is the answer.
Here are some of our part-time jobs on Kalibrr to help start you out on your job search:
Unicon Ltd. manages RockU Mediacraft, an up and coming video game website. So yes, we write about and play video games. We cannot think of any other job that is much cooler than what we have now. Unicon Ltd is based in Singapore. Its headquarters is in Tokyo and we have a Manila office.
Our website RockU Mediacraft is currently in need of 1 part-time writer. Some of the duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Willing to work at our Makati office for 4 hours.
- Will be writing about video games
- Topics may be chosen by the writer and/or assigned.
- With 4 hours in the office, we expect you to write at least 4 - 5 articles per day.
- You must be knowledgeable about the current state of the video game industry, and of course, must have an interest in any of the following game franchise / genre:
- Final Fantasy
- Mobile games like Clash Royale
- Triple-A titles.
- Can write articles that are either news or opinion-based.
51Talk is the number 1 online English learning platform in China and the fastest growing online English Language teaching (ELT) platform in the Philippines. Golden Globe Awards for Business Excellence Best Online Teaching Platform (National Awards), 2016 and we have new opportunities opening daily. Are you passionate about teaching and sharing what you know? Join our 6,000 happy teachers. If you want to make a difference for a better world, join us now!
We are looking for Home-Based Online English Coaches who can:
- Teach the English language to Chinese students online and evaluating their performance based on set guidelines.
- Prepare and study the teaching materials before the lesson starts.
- Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the prescribed time.
- Teach the correct usage of the English language through constant practice.
- Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson.
- Create a lesson memo with the necessary feedback about the topics discussed.
- Graduate of any 4-year college/university course or at least 2nd year College with ESL/BPO experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Driven, highly-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethics
- Computer proficiency is expected
- Career shifters and fresh college graduates are welcome to apply
- Open to all qualified candidates from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
DJTeam Inc. is an advertising company with core competencies in Live Productions, Multimedia Productions, and Brand Communication. We are a team of creative, passionate, agile, highly-skilled, and highly-regarded professionals that aims in #makingmemorablememories last. We have been producing high-quality events, concerts, videos, and other advertising, marketing, and entertainment productions since 1998, and to date, we only aim to improve our quality of services by developing and empowering more worthy individuals that are, and will be, part of our team.
We are looking for a part-time Copywriter who will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets, including the following duties:
- Write copy for clients' ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas and work with art directors to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content and perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Cast actors for TV and radio work, including voiceovers.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Write press releases advertising new products.
Pru Life UK is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Philippines, with 20 years of excellence in providing relevant and innovative life insurance products designed to meet the specific needs of the public. The pioneer and expert in investment-linked insurance products, Pru Life UK is driven by its commitment to always listen to and understand the financial protection and wealth management requirements of the Filipino.
We are looking for part-time and full-time Financial Consultants who can help clients with their different financial needs encompassing from savings, investment, family protection, education funding, retirement, wealth expansion, wealth conservation, among many others.
- College Graduate
- Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit
- Willing to be trained and mentored
- Must have mobility funds and savings
- Laptop and smartphone are necessary
- Team player
Circuit Fitness MNL, Inc. is a proud locally owned company passionate about building the fitness industry in the Philippines. Our first venture is the franchise expansion of 360 Fitness Club - a circuit fitness club known for it's 30-minute functional and scientific workout programs.
We are looking for a Client Acquisition Officer who can perform the following:
- Client Inquiry Management
- Telemarketing (sales or collections related)
- Field sales calls/ Manning event booths
- Club lead generation (renewal management included)
- Membership Trial Management
- Cash management (accepting and recording payments, handling disbursements, cash balancing)
- Updating of databases/ recording functions
- Implementing marketing initiatives
- Achieve monthly quotas and targets
- 21 to 30 years old
- Preferably female
- Willing to work in a fitness gym
- Willing to be assigned to conduct fieldwork in offices or events
- Being very friendly and people oriented is a big plus!