8 Times Our Daily Commute Has Gotten the Best of Us
So we've asked the Kalibrr team to tweet their experiences, thoughts, feelings, and reactions while on the commute to the Kalibrr HQ, and here's how we express our sentiments.
1. When you involuntarily offer your shoulders to a stranger.
2. When you sit beside a famous person.
@kalibrr sitting next to senator chiz today #saychiz #KommuterDiaries pic.twitter.com/Qi0EBCcX7G — Leroy Almeida (@leroyalmeida23) March 9, 2016
3. When you randomly realize relevant stuff.
Driving in traffic, I get random moments realizing that I'm actually a mid-20s semi-adult with a job. #whut #KommuterDiaries @kalibrr — Isobel Pareja (@IsobelPareja) March 9, 2016
4. When all you can do is look out the window in sorrow.
Yung may nakita kang cutie pero nasakabilang #fx siya.? #kommuterdiaries pic.twitter.com/sVuWNH18lt — Poien Ramos (@poienramos) March 11, 2016
5. When you're so bored, you start relating traffic with love.
Sana traffic ka nalang. Para matagal rin tayong magkadikit ? #BumperToBumper #KommuterDiaries #Fx @kalibrr — Bea Magno (@beatricemagno) March 10, 2016
7. When you realize na tama na ang paghahabol.
— Bea Magno (@beatricemagno) March 11, 2016