By Poyen Ramos on March 18, 2016
Whether you're a mid-20's professional who's lucky enough to live near your office, or someone who's truly unfortunate (i.e, me) to live kilometers away, then we probably know the struggles of public transport better than anyone. And "struggle" doesn't even begin to describe what we go through on a daily basis; whether that's taking the bus or train through EDSA, UV through C5, or a private vehicle through some eskinita that Waze is taking you, it seems that there's really no escaping Manila carmageddon. And in that hours battling the morning rush apocalypse, we somehow always find a way to entertain ourselves.
So we've asked the Kalibrr team to tweet their experiences, thoughts, feelings, and reactions while on the commute to the Kalibrr HQ, and here's how we express our sentiments.
1. When you involuntarily offer your shoulders to a stranger.
— Bea Magno (@beatricemagno) March 8, 2016
2. When you sit beside a famous person.
3. When you randomly realize relevant stuff.
4. When all you can do is look out the window in sorrow.
5. When you're so bored, you start relating traffic with love.
7. When you realize na tama na ang paghahabol.
— Bea Magno (@beatricemagno) March 11, 2016
8. And finally, when the MRT does something right for once.
— katrina tarroza (@katrinatarroza) March 8, 2016
Use the hashtag, #KommuterDiaries on Twitter and we'll feature your commuter struggles on the next post!