Is the corporate life unattractive for you? Are you passionate about challenges and overcoming them? Do you live for the hustle? Then maybe you should work for a startup. Some of these openings may look daunting for a fresh grad, but trust us — these companies know what they want, and you’ll definitely learn so much more than you expected once you get hired for these startup jobs:
Maria provides affordable health coverage for anyone who wants it in the Philippines. Currently, only 4% (4M) of the Philippine population has HMO coverage and we estimate that at least 50M people in the Philippines could be insured through our strategy. We make healthcare more affordable by aggregating SMEs, individual professionals and the dependent family members of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) into one, large risk-adjusted pool, online. By pooling these groups, we are able to give everyone a consistent health care product at the price that a large corporation would get.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Market Development Lead that thrives in a small software company looking to disrupt the health and wellness market. The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Strong preference for people who have sold into the HR function to small to medium size companies.
- Work with senior executives to shape and execute sales strategy
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate executive for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Note that candidates must be local the Metro Manila Area and able to work out our Makati office.
At coins.ph, we give people the freedom to use their money the way they want. Over half of the population in South East Asia is un-served by traditional banks and left to transact in cash leaving them exposed to high remittance fees, high interest loans, and unable to save, invest, or build credit. We believe that everyone deserves access to financial services regardless of having a bank account or credit card. coins.ph uses digital currency and mobile phones to increase accessibility and reduce the cost of driving financial services to customers — bridging the gap between the banks and the unbanked. We are going to change the landscape of financial inclusion in the South East Asia region.
At Coins.ph, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology. As part of the operations team, you will play a large, direct role in realizing this vision by managing our daily transactions, optimizing our processes, and engaging with customers.
We are looking for someone who can help us:
- Manage day-to-day operations such as orders, account verification, and fullfilment (Saturday-Wednesday)
- Monitor transactions on the platform and responding to any customer issues
- Facilitate, prioritize, and respond to customer support emails and calls
- Implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase process efficiency
- Ensure the delivery of first-class customer service
To refer your friends, please go to this link and fill out the form: http://bit.ly/kalibrr-refer
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favorite shows, thousands of hours of TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo…and imagine being able to watch it wherever you want, whenever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
We want people who are passionate about movies and TV shows – who have spent weekends binge-watching; who fiddle with systems to get the best audio and video quality; who remember favorite movie quotes and can vigorously debate the virtues of TV characters. Mostly, we want people who are truly passionate about joining our revolutionary cause to redefine how people in emerging markets consume entertainment. We want crazies who see a future that does not exist, and are maniacally-driven to build it. You can recognize an iflix person a mile away. We’re a little different: We color outside the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum. We move freely, and a little faster than the crowd. We don’t hire skilled people and motivate them. We hire already motivated people and inspire them.
As part of the communications team in iflix, you’ll be tasked with maintaining the visible presence of iflix online. People need to know we’re available whenever they need us, so you’ll be replying and interacting with users on twitter and facebook on a daily basis. This can also extend to other mediums such as email.
You’ll need to have very good English reading and writing skills and you’ll need to be able to read situations properly. Relationships are important to us, so having very good people skills is a must. It also helps if you’re familiar with the online landscape, so you can provide technical solutions and use digital tools to the best of your ability.
Have all that and a good work attitude, and you might have a shot. Good luck and hope to see you soon! 🙂
We don’t do things the conventional way here. The Tao of iflix dictates this. So ask yourself, do the following statements describe you;
- Your passion for TV, films and entertainment goes wide AND deep
- Your kryptonite is a job that requires you to stare at your laptop the whole day
- Your superpower is the ability to charm your way out of a dilemma
- You’re curious and have an insatiable appetite for learning
- You’re a go-getter and think I’LL DO IT!
- You have the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed
- You are inspired far more by the multiple ways to execute, than staring at a roadblock
- You laugh in the face of pressure
With Magic, you can text one “magic” number to get anything you want! It’s like having a virtual assistant on-the-go, 24/7. Magic has just expanded internationally! We’re looking for excellent, hardworking “Magicians” who want to help us build the future.
We’re looking for excellent, hardworking specialists or as we like to call them, “Magicians,” to help us build the future, and solve creative requests. When we mean creative, we mean people asking for pizza while they’re on a boat, or a getting a helicopter ride in Las Vegas. Yup, you read that right!
That’s what makes this a unique customer service job. There are no scripts to read, and fulfilling the requests becomes fun and challenging.
Most of your time will be spent communicating with the users of Magic, providing high-end service online, and finding creative ways to get them what they want.
You will be a part of the founding team in Manila, building the company of the future, and changing the world. Top-performers will have plenty of room to grow.
We are looking for full-time employees and will pay competitively. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Kaymu is one of the leading online marketplaces in the world and present in over 35 countries across Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe. Kaymu connects buyers to all the best items at the best prices, delivered directly to their doorsteps, and local sellers and entrepreneurs are offered the unique possibility to reach millions of new customers. Kaymu is a venture of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest internet incubator, which employs more than 30,000 internet business rockstars across 110 countries within its extensive network of companies.
Our Media Managers cover all the bases. They help fuel the creativity of our Graphic Designers, push out high quality content across multiple channels, and set up events, all with the ultimate aim of pushing Kaymu deeper into the minds of the Philippines’ online shoppers.
- Own Social Media. Develop, manage, and execute social media campaigns and daily posts
- Increase visibility on digital platforms such as blogs and news articles
- Participate in marketing plans to decide what is featured in online campaigns
- Create designs from scratch, generating high quality content that boosts our brand
- Organize impactful events and leverage partnerships to boost awareness and drive sales, while assessing costs and expected return
- Develop consistent messaging across all initiatives, particularly social media channels
- Become an expert within the e-commerce industry to produce the most persuasive work possible
- Exceed expectations and targets, and actively seek out new opportunities for growth
- Exceptional eye for detail, flawless English, and great communication skills
- An expert in advertising through Facebook and using all social media platforms
- Photoshop extraordinaire – an ability to create the best content to strict deadlines
- You’re well connected, have an addiction to social media and current culture, and are always on the lookout for ‘what’s new’
- Demonstrable drive, energy, and passion to succeed at any task assigned to you
- An all-hands-on-deck, proactive, hard-working attitude
- Graduate of Fine Arts/Multimedia Design preferred, but not required (fresh graduates are welcome)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus