Experience is a must in this week’s Kalibrr Jobs Digest. See if any of these Finance and Accounting jobs are for you:
Department of Finance — Chief Tax Specialist
The Department of Finance (DOF) is the governments steward of sound fiscal policy. It formulates revenue policies that will ensure funding of critical government programs that promote welfare among our people and accelerate economic growth and stability. The Department envisions that the effective and efficient pursuit of the critical tasks under its wings revenue generation, resource mobilization, debt management and financial market development shall provide the solid foundation for a Philippine economy that is one of the most active and dynamic in the world.
- Conduct major studies and projects on public finance issues and develops and recommend appropriate policies on taxation, resource management and financial assistance;
- Review research studies, projects and draft positions of the Department on legislative and policy proposals;
- Attend meetings in connection with the studies conducted by the Division and DOF;
- Coordinate with concerned offices and agencies with respect to the study and preparation of DOF position on various proposals;
- Liaise with the Legislature on matters which concern the Department;
- Render technical assistance tance to various parties concerning the Department
- Plan and formulate the work program of the Division, directs, supervises and coordinates the activities of the Division in the attainment of its goal and activities
- Must have a Masteral Degree
- Must have 4 years in position/s involving management and supervision
- Must have 24 hours training in management and supervision
Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers.We are looking for an Accounting Manager who can:
- Lead the delivery of accurate and timely financial reports in support of business operations;
- Provide general and specific analysis and recommendations regarding the financial standing of the chain of stores, providing management with efficient data to effectively measure the financial viability of each store;
- Lead a team of staff in the efficient recording and accounting of all relevant financial data related to chain store operations;
- Set up essential monitoring and cross-checking structures including forms, procedures, and policies to ensure accuracy of all financial data and disbursements;
- Produce business reports such as Store Income Statements, Store Sales, Expense Summaries, and the like in a regular and timely manner as support to management and relevant stakeholders in decision making;
- Analyze relevant reports and provides appropriate recommendations to the Management in terms of Sales and Expenses;
- Monitor the efficient and timely processing of all financial disbursements related to payments and dividends, ensuring the accuracy of all computations by cross-checking vouchers, cheques, and dividend computations before approval.
- Proficient in Accounting Processes, Accounting software and MS Office.
- Financial Documents preparation such as budgets and expense tracking.
- Managing, directing, and motivating teams.
- Knowledge in Philippine Tax Requirements and Regulations.
- Analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Practices confidentiality and protects company information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Total Oil Asia-Pacific Pte., Ltd. — Finance and Accounting Team Lead
Total Marketing & Services is present in the Asia-Pacific market with a wide range of products and services including retail networks, lubricants, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Special Fluids, Aviation and Transportation Fuels. Operating in over 20 countries, we hire over 3,500 from diverse cultures and backgrounds across Asia-Pacific. We are strengthening our presence in the Asia-Pacific region. Our aim is to be a major player by focusing on innovation, continued growth, profitability and high standards in our operations.
We are looking for a Finance and Accounting Team Lead who can:
- Ensure that the processing finance and accounting transactional activities in SAP FICO are completed on time and accurately by his/her team;
- Perform activities for the assigned SSC Affiliates;
- Supervise the performance of his/her team specific accounting activities (payment processing, invoice processing, etc.) and is expected to be assigned to any of the activities in the finance processes
- With a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, Business Administration or in a related field.
- Certified Public Accountants is a plus
- Has at least 5-7 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in managing team of accounts
- SAP background is a must
- Process or work transition experience is an advantage
- Ability to multi task and is results and quality driven
- With strong analytical and communication (written and spoken) skills and is eager to work in a team oriented multi cultural environment
- Customer Service Oriented
- Knowledgeable in SAP and high proficiency with MS Office application is a must
- Additional Proficiency in other Asian Language such as Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa and in French will be an advantage.
Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines — Accounting Supervisor
Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines, Inc. is a member of the Rider Levett Bucknall Group with affiliations and offices in 80 different countries in 4 continents namely Oceania, Asia, EMEA and America. In the Philippines, it is the first Quantity Surveying and Project/Construction Management company to be certified by an ISO body for establishing a Quality Management System in its operations.
It provides Quantity Surveying and Project/Construction Management services on over 650 projects in the Philippines and overseas within the Pacific Rim including Guam, Saipan, Palau, Hawaii, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and as far as Middle East Pakistan, Syria from office towers, residential condominiums, hotels, residential estates, industrial development plants, institutional schools, ports and harbors, roads & bridges, airports & airport buildings, commercial centers, hospitals, BPO and land development works.
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor who can:
- Record accurately accounting information in the financial books as per company accounting system;
- Assist in handling basic assigned accounting reports and submit on time;
- Assist in the preparation of all invoices/statement of accounts;
- Assist the turn-over of all cash/check payments and cash/check receipts;
- Assist in the preparation of all employees’ bi-monthly salaries and wages;
- Assist in the preparation of all employees’ and organization’s tax returns and payments;
- Help update Accounts Receivable Record;
- Maintain filing system as detailed in the organization’s Quality Management System;
- Help in the maintenance of all organization financial administration in an effective manner.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably female
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- With good analytical skills and has proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with all levels of people in the organization.
- Can work with least supervision and has initiative.
- Focused, hardworking, and with good working attitude.
- Candidates with high scholastic records and some experience would be an advantage.
- Proficient in English both oral and written.
Clairmont Realty and Development Corp. — Accounting Supervisor
Established to provide affordable housing to the growing middle class, Dynamic Realty and Resources Corp. (DRRC) is a Top 5000 company of the Philippines that was established by reputable members of the community.
Clairmont Realty and Development Corporation is its property development arm, and we are looking for an Accounting Supervisor who can take charge of tax assurance, preparing financial reports, restructuring accounts and bookings, and supervising other accounting staff.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years’ experience as a bookkeeping or accounting supervisor.