By Kalibrr Content Hub on January 1, 2016
These companies are looking for people to hire for Sales and Marketing jobs in Makati! Check their job posts here:
Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation — Key Accounts Specialist
Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation (APC) is an affiliate of Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (AJICO) of Tokyo, Japan. Established in May 9, 1958, APC supplies quality food and seasoning products in the Philippines, produced by international affiliates and by its local plants using Ajinomoto's license, quality standards and technological expertise. APC is directly servicing the supermarkets, wholesalers, public markets and the food service industry with its seasoning and other consumer food products. It has established direct sales and support services with the industrial customers as supplier of raw materials, particularly ingredients for processed foods, animal nutrition and pharmaceutical products.
We are looking for a Key Accounts Specialist who can:
- Develop APC’s business in the modern trade
- Ensure excellent availability and display of products
- Establish strong customer relationship
- Gather relevant market information
- Oversee collection, stock delivery, and expense management
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably business-related course
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adequate analytical thinking and decision making skills
- An experience in handling supermarket accounts is an advantage
- Willing to work on extended hours
- Licensed driver
Bayani Brew — Sales Associate
Bayani Brew is on the lookout for people crazy and passionate enough to join a startup social enterprise that dreams of making a difference through its own little ways. We're forming a Bayani Brew Crew composed of team players who revel in taking initiative (self-starters) and take pride in thriving in difficult situations. Being both passionately patriotic and pro-poor is essential in understanding the values of the social enterprise.
We are looking for a Sales Associate who can:
- Ensure that Bayani Brew is available and visible to its target market
- Set sales targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and sales strategy with management team
- Track KPIs and develops action plans based on results
- Develop weekly and monthly work plans for sales team (including merchandisers)
- Conduct regular Performance Reviews for the sales team
- Create and implements policies and procedures for the end-to-end sales process
- Do fieldwork from time to time (e.g. trade checks)
- Sales experience with products that have very short shelf-life is a plus but not a requirement
- Has a Gets-Stuff-Done attitude, willing to undergo even menial tasks if absolutely necessary just in order to get the job done! Resilient in facing obstacles; capable of out-of-the-box thinking (ma-diskarte!)
- Revels in taking initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Being pleasant to customers is a must!
- Pays attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Should be willing to work in Guadalupe, Makati City (5 mins away from Guadalupe MRT Station)
- Regular work schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Willing to adapt to the changing and challenging demands of a fledgling but promising and ambitious social enterprise
Ayala Land Premier — Property Specialist
Ayala Land transformed the Philippine landscape with the nation's premier business district over five decades ago. As the largest, most experienced, and most trusted company in its field, Ayala Land leads the burgeoning real estate industry in the Philippines with prime residential and commercial developments. Ayala Land Premier carries the heritage of Ayala Land. From high-rise condominiums to suburban environments and leisure communities, Ayala Land Premier developments are true testaments to high-quality living. Heralded for their prestige, choice location, and unrivaled land value appreciation, each development guarantees prime locations and desired addresses. At Ayala Land Premier, our biggest investment is our people. We train them to be the best that they can be. We support them in their drive to achieve their aspirations. And most of all, we inspire them to build strong relationships with clients.
We are looking for a Property Specialist who can:
- Promote, market and sell Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Source for potential clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Build and sustain a strong social and/or professional network.
- Inform clients on market conditions, prices, legal and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- Good in networking and maintaining relationships with clients
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Graduate of any Bachelors Degree
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related experience in from any industry
- Fresh graduates / entry level applicants are welcome to apply
Edukasyon.ph — Sales Manager
Edukasyon.ph believes in providing students an opportunity to get an education for the careers they aspire for. By connecting students, parents and high schools to the right universities, colleges and training providers, we create link-up opportunities for students to educational opportunities and scholarships that can bring them closer to their dream careers.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who can:
- Help learning institutions, but not limited to, foundations, private universities, educational service centers and government agencies, promote themselves better by selling advertising space to them on Edukasyon
- Search and visit prospective clients and generate sales leads in Metro Manila and provincial areas, which include but not limited to education providers and education-related services
- Conduct relevant marketing research, gather branding information and competitor analysis
- Sign up and maintain key school account subscriptions based on assigned revenue targets and school subscription signups
- Develop and design in cooperation with web development team pricing tiers and advertising packages fit for client needs
- Manage client accounts including cold calling pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support, campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting
- Establish and maintain good customer relations via client satisfaction and quality service to clients
- Act as company’s representative at relevant events i.e. conferences/panel/professional networking events/etc. when needed
Bank of the Philippine Islands — Marketing Assistant
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is a commercial bank with an expanded banking license. Together with its subsidiaries, BPI offers a wide range of financial services that include corporate banking, consumer banking and lending, investment banking, asset management, securities distribution, insurance services, leasing and foreign exchange. These services are offered to a wide range of customers, from multinational corporations, government entities and large corporations to small- and medium-sized enterprises and individuals. Today, BPI is not only known as the oldest bank in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia; it is also an acknowledged leader in Philippine banking, with its high market capitalization, strong Tier 1 capital adequacy ratio and healthy shareholder return, all promoted and supported by prudent management. BPI is rated investment-grade by two international ratings agencies, Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who can execute marketing-related activities to achieve acquisition and usage goals for the various banking products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Marketing/ Business Development or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills