Check out these Administration and Coordination jobs in Pasig City on Kalibrr and start applying today:
Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines, Inc. — Quality Management Representative
Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines, Inc. is a member of the Rider Levett Bucknall Group with affiliations and offices in 80 different countries in 4 continents namely Oceania, Asia, EMEA and America. In the Philippines, it is the first Quantity Surveying and Project/Construction Management company to be certified by an ISO body for establishing a Quality Management System in its operations.
It provides Quantity Surveying and Project/Construction Management services on over 650 projects in the Philippines and overseas within the Pacific Rim including Guam, Saipan, Palau, Hawaii, Australia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and as far as Middle East Pakistan, Syria from office towers, residential condominiums, hotels, residential estates, industrial development plants, institutional schools, ports and harbors, roads & bridges, airports & airport buildings, commercial centers, hospitals, BPO and land development works.
We are looking for an Quality Management Representative who can:
- Be responsible for the administration and consistency of all documentation pertaining to the organization’s quality measures.
- Produce audits and maintains department, section and project quality plans.
- Identify potential / current problem areas within the organization’s life cycle through analysis and review of organization nonconformance reports and initiate the necessary corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Hold regular internal quality audits as defined in the manual.
- Operate the quality management system as described in the quality manual and ensure that its regulations are observed.
- Ensure that the product or service is in accordance with the customers’ requirements and conforms to the established quality standards and specifications.
- Be responsible for scheduling and controlling inspections, designating inspection stations, setting up local inspection procedures.
- Oversee the maintenance of inspection records, control charts and the preparation of inspection reports.
- Ensure that all test equipment and measuring devices are maintained, properly calibrated or validated and readily available at all inspection stations.
- Coordinate on-the-job and cross training within departments.
- Establish and maintains inspection systems and controls to determine the acceptability of a completed product.
- Be responsible for detecting deficiencies during project document preparations, initiate corrective actions where applicable and prevent defects.
- Compile quality and feedback data, quality history and statistical results to help quality control development, refinement and management.
- Monitor any reports submitted to customers, including but not limited to, design and cost budgets, service fee proposals or settings, ensuring that all documents have been approved by the designated authority and that they conform to the organization’s quality system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferably a construction related course.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- With good interpersonal communication skills both oral and written.
- Has the ability to relate with all levels of people in the organization.
- Has the ability to manage time to strictly meet project deadlines.
- Can work under pressure, results-oriented, and with initiative.
- With at least 5 years experience as QMR or equivalent capacity.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
Ten88 Digital, Inc. — Admin and HR Assistant
Ten88 is the Digital Solutions subsidiary of SAGA Events Inc., a leading a well-known events management company in the Philippines. Ten88 delivers services that ensure its clients would maximize their potentials online and offline by offering website design development, application development, and digital marketing, among others. We are composed of creative minds with broad experiences in different fields such as event-specific applications for various business enterprises, international agencies, and commissioned government projects. Although recently founded this 2015, the years of combined professional experiences and extensive portfolio of the people behind this young company enables Ten88 to already deliver exceptional results that are of global standards. With us, brands are guaranteed to see positive business outcomes from their technology investments.
We are looking for an Admin and HR Assistant who will have the following key responsibilities:
- To report directly and regularly to the Managing Partner for Support Services (Admin, HR, Finance and Legal);
- To coordinate directives from MPs to all the departments;
- To organize and maintain company records;
- To perform supplementary office related duties as deemed by the Managing Partners (follow-ups, correspondences et al);
- Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
Other tasks include:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to employees
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel
- Proven relevant experience
- PC literacy
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organisational skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Coins.ph — Operations Support Intern
At coins.ph, we give people the freedom to use their money the way they want. Over half of the population in South East Asia is un-served by traditional banks and left to transact in cash leaving them exposed to high remittance fees, high interest loans, and unable to save, invest, or build credit. We believe that everyone deserves access to financial services regardless of having a bank account or credit card. coins.ph uses digital currency and mobile phones to increase accessibility and reduce the cost of driving financial services to customers – bridging the gap between the banks and the unbanked. We are going to change the landscape of financial inclusion in the South East Asia region.
We are looking for someone who can help us:
- Manage day-to-day operational processes
- Provide excellent customer experience
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase process efficiency
Employment in this position will be for an internship, with the potential to transition to full-time employment depending on position availability and performance. Pay will be dependent on the number of hours worked per week.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about financial inclusion
- A track-record of getting things done – drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.ph
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Operations, finance, or information systems experience is a plus
Zap — Administrative Assistant
Our team is a 25-strong mix of millennials with different passions—we’ve got travellers, surfers, die-hard foodies, tech geeks, and a real-life rockstar. Some arrived at ZAP fresh out of the country’s top universities; others from high-flying careers in the corporate world. The startup path is not your typical career choice, but then again, we’re not your typical people. We’re drawn together by what our investors like to call “glorious purpose,” and an innate drive to win.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who can:
- Write business letters, reports or office memos using word processing programmes
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and assist other staff in the organisation with their enquiries
- File papers and documents
- Undertake other duties such as collection, banking, credit control or payroll functions.
VSO Insurance Center — Insurance Claim Processor
VSO Insurance Center is a family-owned company with less than 25 employees. It is a comfortable place to work in where you can make friends easily. The company places the welfare of their employees first and aims to build relationships with each employee. So come and start your long term career with us!
We are looking for an Insurance Claim Processor who can:
- Write detailed reports on claims made by policy holders with accuracy and minimal errors
- Transcribe data to work sheets and computer software (Microsoft Word)
- Prepare claim forms and related documents, and review them for accuracy and completeness
- Handle other administrative duties that may be given by the supervisor
- College graduate of any field, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good English communication skills
- Good English writing skills (grammar, etc)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)