Ayala Automotive Group
Parañaque Is Looking For You: Jobs In Ayala Automotive, BPI, and Koppel!
December 7, 2015
Metro Manila isn’t the only place bustling with jobs. Cebu City is getting bigger, and it needs a lot of great talent to help support its growth. Check out these jobs in Cebu City:
Ayala Automotive Group —Sales Executive (Honda Cars Manila Bay)Ayala Automotive Group, with corporate name, AC Automotive Business Services, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation. It is the shared services provider for the following Ayala Automotive companies: - Honda Cars Makati, Inc. (Branches: Makati, Pasig, Alabang, Shaw, Global City, Manila Bay) - Isuzu Automotive Dealership, Inc. (Branches: Alabang, Pasig, Rizal, Cavite) - Automobile Central Enterprise, Inc. (Volkswagen Philippines) - Iconic Dealership, Inc. (Branches: BGC, Quezon Avenue, Alabang) Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for promoting vehicle sales, Honda Cars Makati, Inc.'s (HMCI) services and HCMI’s corporate image.
- Sells behicles by assisting walk-in customers and cultivating both individual and corporate accounts through telemarketing and sales calls.
- Maintains good business relations with customers by providing excellent after sales service.
Innov8tive Design and Development — Mobile Game DeveloperInnov8tive Design & Development (IDD) is a team of creative people dedicated in providing high quality web design and development services coupled with integrity and a friendly disposition. From creative mind and passionate interest to web design, we have established an identity and credibility in designing and development of different web projects to meet our clients' needs. With detailed knowledge of design and coding practices, IDD always bring design concepts to life that looks simple and beautiful. We design websites that maintain a balance of beauty and usability. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in small cross-functional teams, collaborating owning your deliverables.
- Use good agile practices to evolve ideas from concept to story to reality.
- Work towards goal architecture, with high coding standards, test practices.
- Innovate directly with our clients, continually showing our work with swift feedback.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in packaging html5 as native Android and IOS application
- Experience in Cordova and PhoneGap is a plus
- Required skill(s): html programming, cordova, performance tuning, LimeJs, CreateJs, 2d 3d Development.
- Superb communication skills (English and Chinese)
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Willing to work in ASEANA ONE, Baclaran, Paranaque City
Bank of the Philippine Islands — Bank Teller (Parañaque Area)The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is a commercial bank with an expanded banking license. Together with its subsidiaries, BPI offers a wide range of financial services that include corporate banking, consumer banking and lending, investment banking, asset management, securities distribution, insurance services, leasing and foreign exchange. These services are offered to a wide range of customers, from multinational corporations, government entities and large corporations to small- and medium-sized enterprises and individuals. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process over-the-counter transactions of branch-deposits.
- Responsible with the process of withdrawal/encashments, credit/debit memo, bills payments etc.
- Ensures delivery of excellent, accurate and quality service to all clients based on the bank's customer service standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Commerce or equivalent
- Basic banking knowledge is preferred but not required
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time positions available
- Applicants residing within the area will be prioritized
Rue Buorbon — Assistant Finance ManagerRue Bourbon currently have 5 branches across the Metro: Salcedo, Fort, Eastwood, Tomas Morato and BF Paranaque. Our mission is to showcase this spirit, and deepen the public’s appreciation of Mardi Gras as a cultural attraction here in the Philippines. In our own way, we want to show customers that we encourage fun and engaging them to do the same. In doing so, we hope the portrayals of Mardi Gras (in Bourbon Street) is seen as a traditional family orientation that offers not only fun and excitement but also creative expression to stir young imaginations, also further introduce the cultural richness of New Orleans in our community.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the top management and operations, through information analysis (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.).
- Preparation of operational data/analysis for publication to various departments throughout company (Top Management, Sales, HR, Operations, etc.) who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions.
- Assisting top management and operations in monthly sales and cost review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
Koppel, Inc. — Accounting SpecialistKoppel has evolved into one of the trusted brands in air conditioners in the Philippines driven by its dedication for excellence, leadership, and high standards in technological innovation. For more than 100 years, Koppel has made a name for itself from its humble beginnings as a distributor of railway equipment. It continues to make its mark with its commitment to the Filipino consumers by always putting customers first and providing high quality, energy efficient, and reliable products. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks and verifies all collection deposits before posting and encodes them to SAP.
- Handles the computation of dealer incentives and rebates.
- Responsible in preparation of Credit memo (CM) for dealers/customers.
- Responsible in providing complete and accurate monthly sales report per branch, per dealer.
- College degree in Accountancy, with or without experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills and able to maintain confidentiality
- High attention to details and result-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications and accounting software
- Familiarity with SAP is an advantage