These big companies are looking to hire IT and Software Professionals. Check out this week’s Jobs Digest and see if there’s a job just for you:
Toshiba — Systems/Firmware Development Engineer
Toshiba, a world leader in high technology, invites you to share its commitment to people and to the future through its local subsidiary, Toshiba Information Equipment (Phils.), Inc. Toshiba is a world class leader in the storage device industry employing state of the art technology in producing high quality storage device products. We are currently seeking top caliber and highly dedicated individuals to be part of our dynamic and competitive organization as we continue to lead the industry with innovation and passion.
We are looking for a Systems/Firmware Development Engineer who will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing firmware internal logs and creating firmware code.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Must have good knowledge in Applications, Software Development and programming using C Language, or C++
San Miguel Corporation
San Miguel Corporation is one of the Philippines’ most diversified conglomerates, generating about 6.5% of the country’s gross domestic product through its highly integrated operations in beverages, food, packaging, fuel and oil, power, mining and infrastructure.
We are looking for applicants for the following vacancies in IT and Software:
- E-Procurement Analyst | Process Synergy Inc.
- IT Operations Support Associate | San Miguel Pure Foods Company
- Service Desk Agent | Process Synergy Inc.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) — Associate IT Specialist/Staff
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is a commercial bank with an expanded banking license. Together with its subsidiaries, BPI offers a wide range of financial services that include corporate banking, consumer banking and lending, investment banking, asset management, securities distribution, insurance services, leasing and foreign exchange. These services are offered to a wide range of customers, from multinational corporations, government entities and large corporations to small- and medium-sized enterprises and individuals. Today, BPI is not only known as the oldest bank in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia; it is also an acknowledged leader in Philippine banking, with its high market capitalization, strong Tier 1 capital adequacy ratio and healthy shareholder return, all promoted and supported by prudent management. BPI is rated investment-grade by two international ratings agencies, Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings.
We are looking for an Associate IT Specialist/Staff who is:
- Graduate of any 4-year computer-related courses (Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in basic computer programming
- Willing to learn
- Analytical, and possesses good academic background
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Philippine Airlines — Systems Analyst
Philippine Airlines prides itself in being a service-oriented organization staffed with well-qualified, efficient and competent personnel. People who exemplify the Filipino’s desirable traits: mapagmalasakit, matulungin, masipag, matiyaga and masayahin. People who enjoy a rewarding experience traveling to far-off places. Who find fulfillment in helping other people, making them feel special and well cared for. People who possess a sparkling personality that can inspire, impress and attract. Who exude warmth and confidence when dealing with others from all walks of life. People who can handle pressure and stand long hours of work without losing the smile on their faces. If you see yourself belonging to this special breed, then join us and be part of our team. As a PAL Employee, you can look forward to a bright career that offers countless learning experiences, attractive benefits and privileges, and a productive future.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst who can:
- Identify business intelligence (BI) and advance analytics needs from various line/s of business (LoB) and assess impact on their existing strategic and tactical programs
- Capture requirements and design BI and analytical reports as well determine the most efficient and effective presentation and delivery of the BI information
- Conceptualize and identify appropriate mathematical formulas and statistical methods in collecting and building data sets required to analyze internal and/or external data sources
- Working experience in line of business functions and systems applications is preferred
- Working experience in developing BI and reporting tools for management and providing analytical support is preferred
- Must have knowledge of current principles and practices in Business Analysis, Business Process Management and Systems Development
- Must have strong facilitation skills with different levels of business users and technical support/consultants
- Must have strong business analytical, innovative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills