Do you have any experience as an architect or an engineer? Or are you simply looking for experience in the field? Then this week’s weekly digest is definitely for you:
San Miguel Corporation
San Miguel Corporation is one of the Philippines’ most diversified conglomerates, generating about 6.5% of the country’s gross domestic product through its highly integrated operations in beverages, food, packaging, fuel and oil, power, mining and infrastructure.
We are looking for applicants for the following vacancies in Architecture and Engineering:
- AutoCAD Operators for San Miguel Holdings Corp.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer for San Miguel Yamamura Packaging Company
- Geodetic Engineers/Surveyors for San Miguel Holdings Corp.
- Power Plant Shift Superintendents | SMC Global Power Holdings Corp.
- Power Plant Shift Supervisors | SMC Global Power Holdings Corp.
- Project Electrical Engineers | SMC Global Power Holdings Corp.
- Risk Engineer (Pooling) I Anchor Insurance Brokerage Corporation
- Technical Services Trainee | Ginebra San Miguel Inc.
Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) — Engineer II
The Bureau of Internal Revenue is mandated by law to assess and collect all national internal revenue taxes, fees and charges, and to enforce all forfeitures, penalties and fines connected therewith, including the execution of judgements in all cases decided in its favor by the Court of Tax Appeals and the ordinary courts.
We are looking for an Engineer who can:
- Supervise construction, renovation, repair and maintenance of building electrical and mechanical equipment facilities;
- Prepare electrical plans, drawings, scope of works, specifications and estimates of proposed projects
- Prepare scope of works, specifications for the repair of BIR facilities and equipment;
- Prepare terms of reference and cost estimates of various repairs and maintenance projects.
- Must have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical Engineering
- Must have 1 year relevant experience
- Must have passed any of the following PRC Exams: Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Must have 4 hours of relevant training
National Book Store — CAD and Graphic Designer
Over sixty years of focused energy has brought National Book Store to where it is now: the pinnacle of the bookstore industry in the Philippines. More than that, the National Book Store family takes pride in its role as an institution that supports education and enhances lives by providing the best and widest selection of educational, professional, and social communication products. The values that took Mr. and Mrs. Ramos through adversity — hard work, shrewd business skills and a strong sense of social responsibility — remain the driving force for the whole Ramos family, their 2,500 employees in over 160 branches, and will keep National Book Store ahead in the next century.
We are looking for a CAD and Graphic Designer who can:
- Prepare design drawings and specifications and coordinates the project implementation.
- Coordinate and ensure the accurate implementation of projects.
- Provide additional shop drawings as needed.
- Attend to inter-departmental and site meetings to ensure alignment of design requirements and accuracy of layout.
- Create, develop, and propose new design assets and standards for brand improvement.
- Initiate and coordinate approval and implementation of new design assets and standards.
- Monitor punchlists, backjobs, and other measures of quality of service.
- Conduct pre-construction , construction and punchlisting visits.
- Conduct post-occupancy design evaluation.
- Source for new materials and attends to seminars and market exposure trips to further enhance the design output.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.