Metro Manila isn’t the only place teeming with job opportunities. Laguna is becoming busier, and companies needing more and more talent like you to help them grow! Check out these Laguna jobs on Kalibrr:
Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. — Marketing and Sales Associate
Honda employees are called “associates” — individuals who aspire together and spiritedly strive to fulfill dreams for society. Honda associates make up a dynamic and committed workforce – aiming foremost for no. 1 customer satisfaction. Associates are dedicated to extend the joy of working to their fellow associates. And because of these smiles, we feel proud to pass on this passion to our valued customers by offering them quality vehicles that exceed their expectation.
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Associate who can:
- Be deployed under Field Sales, Business Development, Product Planning & Research, Corporate Communications
- Use MS Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Be organized, must have dedication to achieve targets, implementation of projects and plans
- Exude confidence, and deal with all levels of people inside and outside the organization
- Work with minimal supervision and have the ability to work under pressure
- Drive a motor vehicle — must have a valid driver’s license
Toshiba Information Equipment, Inc. — Accounting Team Lead for Shared Service Center
Toshiba, a world leader in high technology, invites you to share its commitment to people and to the future through its local subsidiary, TOSHIBA INFORMATION EQUIPMENT (PHILS.), INC. Toshiba is a world class leader in the storage device industry employing state of the art technology in producing high quality storage device products. We are currently seeking top caliber and highly dedicated individuals to be part of our dynamic and competitive organization as we continue to lead the industry with innovation and passion.
We are looking for an Accounting Team Lead who can:
- Supervise finance and accounting operations, in accordance with established shared service processes and work procedures among companies, as well as being in compliance with TOSHIBA policies, procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure that shared services are delivered within the agreed service level standardsand targets as defined in the F&A Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assist management in overseeing and initiating Business Process Standardizations, System and Process Improvements and similar activities, including Management Reporting
Gigahertz Computer Systems — Head Technician (Laguna post available)
Gigahertz Computer Systems was incorporated on November 15, 2001. Since the inception of our first retail store in Viramall last December 15, 2001, our business has aroused great attention and interest in the world of computer technology with its innovative way of blending a voluminous supply of computer products and fast service into one body of unique transaction. Gigahertz offers a very wide variety of computer products and peripherals as well as computer electronics at extremely low prices to end-users, freelancers, dealer-retailers, internet related businesses and corporate companies. Due to the low pricing of the company’s products, we were able to achieve a very steady increase in sales volume.
- Serve existing accounts by analyzing work orders, investigating complaints, conducting tests, and resolving problems
- Administer proper service by studying system requirements, completing installation, and performing acceptance tests
- Maintain customer’s confidence by examining complaints, identifying solutions, and suggesting improved methods and techniques
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Update job knowledge by participating and attending training seminars
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Serve customers by installing hardware and license software systems and repairing warranty equipment
- Provide technical support, such as: troubleshooting a variety of computers issues, setting up computer security measure, configuring computer networks, etc.
- Offer technical support via face-to-face and phone
Philippine Auto Components, Inc. — Accounting Expert
Philippine Auto Components, Inc. is a subsidiary of the DENSO Corporation of Japan. DENSO is the leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for all the world’s major automakers. Thru DENSO’s globalization the Headquarters in the Philippines was established on March of 1995 at Carmelray Industrial Park 1 Canlubang Calamba, Laguna. It is now one of DENSO subsidiaries in more than 35 countries worldwide.
The Accounting Expert will be reporting to the Accounting Team Leader. We are looking for a candidate who can perform the following duties related to Account Receivables:
- Monitor and update trade and non-trade account receivables, local and overseas
- Use Denso owned system in monitoring Debit and Credit Memos
- Monthly Sales transactions of the company
- Coordinate with Sales Department in getting collections from customers
- Prepare entries for Financial Statement Closing related to Accounts Receivable adjustment, collections, DM/CM and sales transactions
- Report to the president the status of Accounts Receivables
- Prepare schedules and reports for internal and external audits
- Issue official receipts for cash collections
AIM Corproate Solutions, Inc. — Desktop Technical Support (Laguna branch)
AIM Corporate Solutions, Inc. (ACSI) is an information technology solutions company that provides technology solutions to its clientele. Established in 1998, ACSI provides IT security services and outsourcing services as well as selected and proven IT-related products for various industries. Headquartered in Makati City, Philippines, ACSI is managed by people trained in the IT industry for more than 20 years with backgrounds in the financial, consulting and service delivery sectors.Our management, consultants and staff are well-equipped, and selected based on qualifications, experience and expertise.
The Desktop Technical Support will report to the DTS site lead or manager, and we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Be responsible for providing Desktop and Client Services support for the Asia Pacific Regional offices based in Binan, Laguna, and Sto. Tomas, Batangas,
- Be Responsible for all Client Services Site Operations including; scheduling, project planning and execution, resource management, and metrics and reporting.
- Closely collaborate with peer Leads and Managers (especially with Global Help Desk).
- Provide periodic weekends and after hour support as required
- Provide first level onsite support for hardware incidents and requests. Includes but not limited to – laptops, desktops (including peripherals), printers, and meeting room facilities (audio, video and projectors).
- Provide first level onsite support for software incidents and requests including but not limited to; standard Windows OS and MS applications, business applications (Adobe, MapPoint, etc.).
- Document performance of duties by way of request/incident ticket system.
- Report performance metrics and other measurement methodologies in support of performance of duties to the DTS Lead.
- Properly oversee ticket management of both team and personal tickets assigned through the Global Ticket System