Job Search Tips
12 Reasons Why You Should Work at AllFamous Digital
September 28, 2015
Fresh. Creative. Cutting-edge. Competitive. Global. AllFamous Digital is all that, and more. For fresh grads and experienced professionals alike, AllFamous has something (several, even) to offer. For the newcomers of the workforce, you should know that this is the best way to launch a booming career in the digital age. We’ll bet on it: no other company can equip you with beyond-the-basic skills as well as we can! On the other hand, for field experts, this is the quickest detour from a boring corporate job, to a creative calling that’s packed with endless possibilities. If you still don’t know what you’re missing out on, read on. Here are 12 reasons why working at AllFamous Digital is the absolute best:
1. Work with the biggest brands in the PhilippinesFor a relatively young company, AllFamous Digital has an extensive (might I say, impressive!) client list that houses the biggest brands in the Philippines. We promise excellent services, and our team delivers nothing less—earning the trust and confidence of key players in their respective industries. Some of our notable local clients include:
- Ayala Land
- Neverland Manila
2. Get experience with international clientsOther than local industry giants, AllFamous Digital is also preferred across the globe. 50% of our business is outside the Philippines, with most of our clients stemming from Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. These include big names in retail, finance, real estate, entertainment, and technology sectors. With this global portfolio, AllFamous Digital has established itself as a flexible and world-class agency—a true contender in the digital arena, competing head-to-head with only the world’s best.
3. Get trained and certified in the best marketing softwareHere’s the thing about careers: You need skills to stay ahead. AllFamous Digital is the Authorized Partner of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the world's most powerful 1:1 digital marketing platform. What does this mean, you ask? Basically, you gain first-hand experience with top of the line software and a front row seat to the latest trends in social. Technically speaking, it means access to free training in:
- Social Studio
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Sprout Social
4. We are growing at a tremendous rateLast 2014, AllFamous Digital has doubled in size. With continued efforts and innovation (ever heard of the Share of Voice Awards?), we are set to grow even more this year. Our team is small, but we’re expanding rapidly. Get involved in building processes, best practices, and real, relevant work. You can grow your career with us much faster than you would as a small fish in a large agency.
5. Get trained and mentored from the bestThe selection process that our team members have gone through is scrupulous. Beyond great potential and work ethics, we look for expertise and we nurture it. Our current team consists of all A-players, and they are excellent at what they do. Surround yourself with people who know what they are doing—people you can learn from and people you can trust with your mutual professional development. Quickly ramp up your skills so you can run with us, too!
6. Level up your skills with best practice techniques
At AllFamous, we follow international best practice, not local best practice. We bring in innovative techniques that are established and recognized across the world. Do what we do, and you know you’re doing it the right way. Additionally, because the team is small, expect that you will be able to practice a wide range of skills across multiple clients. It’s a really good opportunity to grow, more than anything.A late night scribble of a #Recruitment Funnel using online marketing by @robin_allfamous A photo posted by AllFamous Digital (@allfamousdotcom) on
7. Learn how to make Social Media PlaybooksThe latest trend in social media is the Playbook, and we are the best in the industry at doing them. Learn from the experts and soon enough you’ll be with us in sculpting the future of social. Need more proof? Google "what is a social media playbook" and you can see for yourself.
8. We help you become a thought-leaderWe encourage and coach all of our staff to become thought-leaders in their respective areas of specialization. After all, they aren’t just employees. They are valuable team players, each equipped with an expertise of their own. We will publish your blogs and content on our website to give you more industry exposure. Not only that, you can also get the opportunity to speak at top universities or courses like the Certified Digital Marketing program, and many more.
#happeningnow : AllFamous Digital's very own @ikurtsevillano talks about building Smarter Customer Journeys through digital marketing. A photo posted by AllFamous Digital (@allfamousdotcom) on
9. Get paid a competitive salaryWe place a great deal of importance on our team members, and we won’t allow them to settle for anything less than they deserve. In exchange for their invaluable contribution and dedication to the company, we pay competitive industry rates. We also have several incentive schemes so you can increase your pay. We’ll discuss that soon enough—when you come in for an interview, yes?
10. Have fun at work with clingy colleaguesOne thing you really need to know about AllFamous Digital is that our team works hard and plays even harder. Yes, that’s right: FUN! With such a small, tight-knit group that runs on creativity and inspiration, clingy colleagues aren’t all that impossible. We drink together often, eat, and spend our working hours problem-solving with the help of one other. We play Cards Against Humanity like its going out of fashion, and hold fun get-togethers like we don’t see each other every day. You see, it just doesn’t get old with AllFamous. Each of us has gained a barkada for life, and we’ll gladly welcome you to our little family, too!
11. Work in a cool agency office in Makati CBDAllFamous Digital is located in a two-storey warehouse style open plan office—the kind of office any creative individual would die to have, funky furniture, free-flowing coffee and all that. There are designated desks for team members, but you can still opt to work in front of a flatscreen TV, on the couch, inside the conference room, or even while soaking up the sun (yes, an outdoor area!)—whatever tickles your fancy. Now, for stress-eaters, we’ve got a full-functioning kitchen for you, too! Also, you will be allocated your own laptop that you can either take home or stash in an awesome gym locker.
12. Free beerIs this for real? If I had a penny every time someone has asked me this, I could pay for our entire beer supply! Free beer sounds too good to be true, but it actually is. Free. Beer. Our fridge has unlimited beer, restocked to our heart’s content every single time. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, you should also know that we have some traditions for newbies. This includes a unique New Zealand drinking game called "Captain Buff" which is challenging, but a lot of fun. However, if drinking isn't your cup of tea, there’s no pressure! In AllFamous Digital, we’re all just as fun when sober.
Our new bar at AllFamous Digital ?? A photo posted by AllFamous Digital (@allfamousdotcom) on