Where Pinoys Want to Work in 2015
July 3, 2015
Off the top of your head, what makes an organization a great place to work for? Do you have any company in mind that fits the description to a T? Online job site JobStreet weighs in with the answers, with its recently released 2015 Top Companies Report. For the second straight year, San Miguel Corporation (SMC) and Nestle Philippines ranked first and second, respectively, in the list of most aspired companies. The complete list of where Pinoys want to work featured a mix of local and multinational companies:
- San Miguel Corporation
- Nestle Philippines
- Shell Philippines
- Procter & Gamble
- SM Investments
- Banco de Oro
- Coca-Cola FEMSA
- Benefits and incentives - Most popular consideration for most position levels
- Learning and development – Primary consideration for fresh graduates
- Company reputation – Highest position levels(i.e. directors, vice presidents, and CEOs) say this factor is as important as the previous three mentioned.
- Work environment and culture
- Aside from learning and development, fresh graduates also consider benefits and incentives, and salary/compensation as the next important considerations.
- Benefits, salary, and training and development programs are the three most important reasons for a company’s desirability for younger employees.